Teeth chat! Doctor briefly comments on Britney’s teeth

It's very normal for your teeth to shift if you stop wearing your retainers. It happened to me too. She just needs to wear her retainers at night and that's it. People act like her teeth are broken or something. If she was in real pain, she'd have fixed it a long time ago. Tooth pain is unbearable

• Exhale+
On 9/5/2024 at 11:23 AM, Jup1ter said:

I was scrolling and then a Billie Eilish teeth video popped up to me,

so yeah I went to his page to search for B teeth comments 

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

let's see but first you have to understand this, if I had two accounts I would have changed what my friend Gary said about you, think about this that you are smart and remember if you read that the only mistake I made and trying to help you that day from the negative comments on the Daily Mail and I was accused of hacking your IG, EXTRAORDINARY THIS STORY REALLY speechless

last thing I don't care about celebrities every person is special not for money but for what they are

Edited by Marcus Fenix
  • Exhale+

I conclude and I want everyone to know many years ago I spread my passion like in this forum for music
in almost 30 years that I have been online I have never had so many prejudices about me for what because at the time hacker was a bad guy, then I think that this forum must start to change for the better
in any case my friend apologizes to you Gary and I swear that it was him we have the same musical tastes because he is 10 years older than me and he made me discover that music

• Exhale+

I want to ask you this and then I won't talk anymore because I don't talk much.
in those 3 days that I made you discover a new musical genre I saw the light in your eyes you were alive with spirit and life this is important because no one is able to make a person feel alive, in the last video your eyes were angry and sad I am a person who wants to restart a dialogue this is what great people do not celebrities because those people are soulless look at the end of JLO and others are following suit

I'll give you a hand I can integrate the forum as a cms a portal that integrates email, social, chat and more

this with Joomla
https://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/

Edited by Marcus Fenix

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.