Teeth chat! Doctor briefly comments on Britney’s teeth

I genuinely don’t get the angst about her teeth, they look great to me. I’m the first to criticise Britney but for her actions, not for her looks as it diminishes the things said about other, more important issues going on with her. 

Plus I don’t think it’s fair to keep pulling apart the way someone looks, there’s enough of that in the world and perfection isn’t important, being a fair and good person is. 

I am not the Lord Shinva, I am Gary McKinnon. I wanted to tell you that I was trying to call him, he didn't answer and I got worried. Sorry if I was rude and I wanted to tell you that he is the best friend I have ever had and I finally got to say goodbye to him.

sorry for the off topic

I have a theory that the reason why she doesn't fix her teeth is because she wants to look like Brigitte Bardot

same reason why she does the dark eye makeup

Also some years ago she posted a photo of Brigitte Bardot on her instagram. I wish I could find it.

Brigitte-Bardot-Capa1.jpg

640px-Brigitte_Bardot_-_1962.jpg

10 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Not taking care of your teeth can have severe health consequences. Like it actually effects the health of your whole body. It’s not cosmetic it’s a health issue

britney! Please - see a professional

You need a professional job that your proud of bro

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.