The Chainsmokers & Kim Petras dropping "Don't Lie" soon. Here is the Official Trailer!

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

That is rude Mariah is an icon and does NOT look like this. And her mother and sister just died and you post this gif? What is wrong with you? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Does it make sense to say anything? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Okay, so I explain to you as a sensitive little kid:

A) The GIF is from the internet

B) It is most likely from some video

C) Mariah is alive so your comment about her family is totally unnecessary and just an attempt to smear me.

D) There is no reason not to share any GIF, regardless of whether the person is alive or dead, it is still a reference to any moment in the past.

E) Stop whining and being oversensitive about nothing :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Does it make sense to say anything? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Okay, so I explain to you as a sensitive little kid:

A) The GIF is from the internet

B) It is most likely from some video

C) Mariah is alive so your comment about her family is totally unnecessary and just an attempt to smear me.

D) There is no reason not to share any GIF, regardless of whether the person is alive or dead, it is still a reference to any moment in the past.

E) Stop whining and being oversensitive about nothing :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.