Britney on insta : LUCKY MY MOT********* *SS 👌🏻🌷🌷 !!!

8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Edit: yes, like someone said it’s a feature on iPhone. I forgot and I use it myself lol. Good thing I’m not Britney… or I would have been labelled an unreliable narrator. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Lol never heard of it but good that she isnt sending some loser her ***** 

4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Did she deactivate her insta?! Cause I’m either blocked or….😅😅😅

I think she’s shadowbanned or something of that sort. I no longer follow her, so if i ever want to look at her page I have to type in her full name ‘britneyspears’ or else she won’t show up. It’s not usually like that for big stars and verified accounts, most of the time all you have to do is type in the first few words of their name and they will appear in the search. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Lord M. said:

I expected a different reaction from someone

anyway and mount olympus Clipbacks Reaction GIF by Omer Studios

I don't think anyone in this thread is mocking her in any way, you got to admit that posting ***** as a f-u message is both pretty funny and ballsy, regardless if she wanted it to come off that way or not.
Hope she feels better now she's let some steam out. All things aside, good *****! jersey shore ******* GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Edited by dandy
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
57 minutes ago, dandy said:

I don't think anyone in this thread is mocking her in any way, you got to admit that posting ***** as a f-u message is both pretty funny and ballsy, regardless if she wanted it to come off that way or not.
Hope she feels better now she's let some steam out. All things aside, good *****! 
jersey shore ******* GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

yes

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.