This interview shows Paris' growth. She's a great friend for Brit to have!

She is not what you all are saying. You can see a person's growth sometimes it's by the fruits they bear so to speak. Paris endured trauma and you all seem to forget that. 

I stan Britney and Paris' friendship 💙 

Interview is about Jason Derulo and his first resìdency. Jason is one of the more successful Pop artists. I personally like some of his music. 

Jason Derulo:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

anyways, I kinda agree, social media its just the tip of the iceberg, we only see a tiny little part of if, the rest we just create our own scenarios and theories.

think about your personal life, we even say to ourselves : they don’t even know how I am, how I feel, they only see what I show ( which is social media) if you are a person that is active on social media, on Britney’s case, she’s a popstar, famous person, imagine. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Jason Derulo:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

anyways, I kinda agree, social media its just the tip of the iceberg, we only see a tiny little part of if, the rest we just create our own scenarios and theories.

think about your personal life, we even say to ourselves : they don’t even know how I am, how I feel, they only see what I show ( which is social media) if you are a person that is active on social media, on Britney’s case, she’s a popstar, famous person, imagine. 

Completely agree! 

Just now, JayTawndre said:

It's Hollywood. Everyone is linked. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Nope. That's another lie a lot Britney fans decided to believe.

Cade, Larry,  Lou and Paris group is quite small. It always starts and ends with them. 

Thats the same lame excuse fans give to explain Cade and Larry friendship. 

You don’t see people connected with Beyonce, Taylor,  Billie, Ariana and many others hanging out with Britney "team". 

On 8/27/2024 at 10:45 PM, Dark Willow said:

Nope. That's another lie a lot Britney fans decided to believe.

Cade, Larry,  Lou and Paris group is quite small. It always starts and ends with them. 

Thats the same lame excuse fans give to explain Cade and Larry friendship. 

You don’t see people connected with Beyonce, Taylor,  Billie, Ariana and many others hanging out with Britney "team". 

Perhaps

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.