9 hours ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

So you don’t admit you plagiarised some of the songs? Specifically Miracle?

You’re not drinking. Ok! Are you using again?

I am trying to be as nice as I can but my personal life is not your business or anyone, if I feel like sharing, That's my choice. I told you already I use a app that everyone can use. Why do u keep bringing this up? Do you 2ant the name of the app too? Do I have to prove this to you? Who the hell are you? Just quit. 

11 hours ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

Jay babes, I really hope you’re not drinking again and passing off other’s songs as your own as a way to get some validation. You deserve to treat yourself better.

I reported you because you are harassing me at this point and trying to badmouth me. If u don't like seeing my threads about my music don't read them. But what I won't tolerate is you talking **** or trying to put me in a bad light. I have no idea who you are but I see your game and it is not cute. Believe me I could be more rude about this like you are doing but I won't let you get me out of my character. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.