What do you think of Paul Richard Soliz?

I never thought she would do worse than Kevin, but now suddenly this man has come into her life.
She is definitely not okay mentally, and I hope I’m wrong, but the vibe I get from that man is not good at all.

Edited by Lucky☆
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

For real or her team lying again? 

charity work helping the felon kids? Sus GIF by Rose McGowan

They are only “not together” when she is about to release something. The first time the team denied the relationship was a few weeks before the book's release. They knew that her dating a “bad boy” could interfere with the public's interest in the book and were quick to deny that they were together. Weeks after the book's release, the two were spotted together and apparently also vacationed together. I could be wrong, but that whole circus she created on Instagram, accusing him of setting her up with the paparazzi, happened a few times before the skateboard line (which no one cared about) went on sale. Was it just a coincidence? The fact is that, if the biopic actually comes out, the team will do everything to hide Soliz and her 15 children. I just wonder how Britney is going to go along with this? She has been quite adamant in recent years.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

They are only “not together” when she is about to release something. The first time the team denied the relationship was a few weeks before the book's release. They knew that her dating a “bad boy” could interfere with the public's interest in the book and were quick to deny that they were together. Weeks after the book's release, the two were spotted together and apparently also vacationed together. I could be wrong, but that whole circus she created on Instagram, accusing him of setting her up with the paparazzi, happened a few times before the skateboard line (which no one cared about) went on sale. Was it just a coincidence? The fact is that, if the biopic actually comes out, the team will do everything to hide Soliz and her 15 children. I just wonder how Britney is going to go along with this? She has been quite adamant in recent years.

It's a fact her team lies a lot and with the Paul situation it makes way more evident. 

I do think they want to hide this man as much as possible, but lately... I don't think we saw the restaurant candids and her playing with his kids just because a random paparazzi was there... so I think someone paid backgrid to make sure we would see the two are still together.

Her team is known for staged candids, Britney and Scam had a collection...

None of us really know Britney but she is in her mid 40s now, fans supported her right to live her own life so it is what it is and we should perhaps respect her choices.

Consider to yourself that many 'showbiz relationships' are probably mutual convenience/benefit in some way, with the full knowledge and understanding of both parties.

The only caveat here is that Britney decided to make this relationship public by blurting about their breakup on IG and then reuniting with him. But as far as I am concerned if this does end badly after she ignored everyone else's misgivings, then Britney herself can accept the consequences.

• Exhale+
Posted (edited)

A man with several relationships with different women and she didn't know about his past and he kept it all hidden surely talking bull**** Britney found out that Paul Soliz informs the parazzi, then knowing that he has a weakness for children, he used this card and the video shows that it is the trampoline video and it was shot with a cheap phone. Look at the photo and ask yourself a question I understand every look of every person. https://pagesix.com/2024/07/31/entertainment/britney-spears-reunites-with-criminal-ex-paul-soliz-weeks-after-declaring-she-was-single-as-f-k/

Edited by Lord M.
  • Exhale+

NEWS FOR SAM ASHARI

Ashley Franke yesterday started publishing posts in which she stated that she had been harassed by Sam and also added that Asghari had been cheating on Britney since the beginning of their relationship.

🚨| One of Sam Asghari's clients claims that the latter cheated on Britney several times, both during the engagement and during the marriage.

The girl claims to have evidence that she will give to Britney's lawyer.

During the wedding

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.