Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

36 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

2004 Britney says hi. 

I think 2004 is being young, stupid and depressed (as the book shows, she basically never really had time to recover from the JT break up). Britney today is more deeply unwell 

20 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Does she think she's her own 'temu doctor'? If she continues to behave like this I think a conservatorship can happen, eventually, again in her life. And it might be by her own sons when they get older

oh Britney what are you doing with ya?

Cade you're an temu friend

(yeah my delulu side thinks MyWay might be Britney or Cade or Paul or someone related to her)

What  the heck is a Temu Doctor? I'm so confused 

Edited by Alice Guyowa
Mistake in text
  • Like 1

Britney and her mind. I never stopped admiring her mind. 

Her strongest asset maybe is her weakness also. We dont know anything. We cannot even assume things.

However, I strongly believe that Britney is not delusional. I believe she knows that in the long run she is doing herself way more harm than good, but right now just acts the way her most needy(?) feelings are fulfield.

For all of us the answer is in front of our eyes. And she also knows.

Get rid of everyone near you. Everyone. Stay alone for like a week. Get the help u may need. Try to get in touch with YOUR kids. Get back to your work. 

If she only knew how many of us are praying for her!

14 hours ago, BritSabel said:

It depresses and angers me to see her in this bizarre spiral that she has become, falling worse every day and exposing herself to ridiculous situations, it is something I never imagined of her.

She regained her freedom and had everything in her favor to go out and overcome the years of misery, and she threw it all away, now she is alone and surrounded by felon and mini zkums, delusional, and miserable because that is how she wants to be and live. I no longer have sympathy for her. Sorrynotsorry

Same.She's old enough to know now.. after everything she's been through. What happens here on out is on her.

4 hours ago, super.nova said:

I said I agree. But people here are saying she needs a conservatorship….

like girl she’s free to ruin her life… the only reason people want to “save her” is so she goes back on stage and becomes a dance monkey again.

I want her to retire.

Leave Cali and make a life for herself away from the public eye, it's about time. Forget about new music, I have. I don't want it anymore.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
23 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Does she think she's her own 'temu doctor'? If she continues to behave like this I think a conservatorship can happen, eventually, again in her life. And it might be by her own sons when they get older

oh Britney what are you doing with ya?

Cade you're an temu friend

(yeah my delulu side thinks MyWay might be Britney or Cade or Paul or someone related to her)

Excuse me what's a Temu Doctor?

25 minutes ago, Alice Guyowa said:

Excuse me what's a Temu Doctor?

is a reference to the user 'MyWay' . When we say something about Britney's current mental condition he always call us 'your a temu doctor you buy temu you breath temu you temu btch, go and shop more from temu '

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Alice Guyowa said:

What  the heck is a Temu Doctor? I'm so confused 

is a reference to the user 'MyWay' . When we say something about Britney's current mental condition he always call us 'your a temu doctor you buy temu you breath temu you temu btch, go and shop more from temu'

1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

is a reference to the user 'MyWay' . When we say something about Britney's current mental condition he always call us 'your a temu doctor you buy temu you breath temu you temu btch, go and shop more from temu'

Ok that's  Interesting 

3 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

is a reference to the user 'MyWay' . When we say something about Britney's current mental condition he always call us 'your a temu doctor you buy temu you breath temu you temu btch, go and shop more from temu '

I'm new so I don't understand that Term 

5 minutes ago, Alice Guyowa said:

I'm new so I don't understand that Term 

Temu is an online app very lowcost shop , like Shein, Aliexpress etc

its cheap and you can actually find nice stuff there, you just have to know what to choose (unlikely our gurl Britney in her very 'ownway' dressing :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:)

Edited by spreadmywings
1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

Temu is an online app very lowcost shop , like Shein, Aliexpress etc

its cheap and you can actually find nice stuff there, you just have to know what to choose (unlikely our gurl Britney in her very 'ownway' dressing :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:)

I heard about Temu but never heard about buying anything there

18 hours ago, super.nova said:

I said I agree. But people here are saying she needs a conservatorship….

like girl she’s free to ruin her life… the only reason people want to “save her” is so she goes back on stage and becomes a dance monkey again.

I don't agree with the c-ship thing.

But I think people want to "save her" so that she doesn't spend all $60M feeding Paul Soliz's kids.

On 8/19/2024 at 8:16 PM, Estrella said:

Have you seen the news a about Mathew Perry's death, also his doctors and his assistant are being investigating , so I don't blame Brit for not trusting doctors after what they did to her in that clinic.I wonder if her family would have try something similar.

DEA Administrator Anne Milgram said Thursday that Perry had become addicted to the dr*g after receiving ketamine treatments for depression and anxiety at a local clinic. The indictment details escalating purchases and injections of the dr*g over just a few weeks that ended with Perry's death in October 2023. 

"He turned to unscrupulous doctors who saw Perry as a way to make quick money," Milgram said.

THIS. 

That’s one nasty looking foot. The chewed up toenails and obvious foot injury. 

It’s clear that she refused medical care for her ankle and it healed incorrectly and is probably still damaged. How dumb do you have to be to not go to a doctor for a broken ankle/foot? And then wonder why it looks swollen af? 

Anybody notice the money and foil on her table? Looks like a white substance is in it… 👀 And the fact that there’s a kid sitting in the chair….

I definitely wouldn’t feel safe with Britney watching my kids. She can’t even take care of herself. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.