Anyone else seen Sam Asghari’s latest movie, Jackpot?

It’s on Prime… I literally didn’t even know he was going to be in the movie before I started watching it 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

He plays a minor role as a body guard and his acting was soooo bad - like a kid trying to be an adult

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

The movie was pretty good though - it’s a comedy - lots of laugh out loud moments with Awkwafina

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Edited by Kiss my
36 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

It’s on Prime… I literally didn’t even know he was going to be in the movie before I started watching it 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

He plays a minor role as a body guard and his acting was soooo bad - like a kid trying to be an adult

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

The movie was pretty good though - it’s a comedy - lots of laugh out loud moments with Awkwafina

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I’ve no interest in watching the movie so can you please give me a timestamp of his appearance?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Sam’s acting wasn’t great but it wasn’t bad either for someone who has barely acted. He needs to work on his expressions. 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

He was literally the worst actor in the entire film - very cringe / unbelievable performance  

7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I feel mean for saying this but John Cena’s appearance is very distracting. 

Distracting how? He plays a very wholesome character in the movie 

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

9 hours ago, Kiss my said:

He was literally the worst actor in the entire film - very cringe / unbelievable performance  

Distracting how? He plays a very wholesome character in the movie 

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I didn’t watch the whole movie, just from the timestamp till the end. 
He seems like a guy that just acts and models to sustain himself financially. I don’t believe he’s interested in becoming a serious actor. 

Cena isn’t attractive and he looks old (this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it’s easy to get typecast). I do find it funny that he’s followed in the footsteps of The Rock considering the fact that he felt that Dwayne abandoned the “sport” for Hollywood.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.