6 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

It’s upsetting that so many fans don’t understand that Britney was really damaged in that place with lithium and whatever hell else they did to her. She didn’t act the way she currently does now back in 2019

It's even more upsetting that fans like you spread this rhetoric and hyperbole of saying lithium has damaged her mind... It's so gross. People said the same thing in 07/08 and it was all a lie! Lithium doesn't all of sudden make you brain fried/dead or act "weird". If anything it would of caused nerve damage (like she has told us via instagram). She would have to of been on it for long term of around 30 years for it to have an effect on her mind and behaviour... 

WWW.HOPEMENTALHEALTH.COM

Like almost every other medication, it's not all rosy with lithium. It, too, has its side effects. But the good news is, you can significantly reduce the risks

Long term effects of lithium use

Because lithium affects hydration and urination, when used for long term, say 30-40 years, it may cause kidney damage, thyroid issues, and sometimes cognitive failure. But these long term side effects of lithium typically occur at high doses. So using low dose lithium is in your best interest.

However, if you do experience some kidney damage, it may be reversible if detected early. There are also medications to counteract the thyroid issues if they were to manifest.

If anything her "behaviour" is out of pure trauma! No **** she didn't "act" like she did in 2019 she was still in the conservatorship scared and isolated.

15 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

It's even more upsetting that fans like you spread this rhetoric and hyperbole of saying lithium has damaged her mind... It's so gross. People said the same thing in 07/08 and it was all a lie! Lithium doesn't all of sudden make you brain fried/dead or act "weird". If anything it would of caused nerve damage (like she has told us via instagram). She would have to of been on it for long term of around 30 years for it to have an effect on her mind and behaviour... 

WWW.HOPEMENTALHEALTH.COM

Like almost every other medication, it's not all rosy with lithium. It, too, has its side effects. But the good news is, you can significantly reduce the risks

Long term effects of lithium use

Because lithium affects hydration and urination, when used for long term, say 30-40 years, it may cause kidney damage, thyroid issues, and sometimes cognitive failure. But these long term side effects of lithium typically occur at high doses. So using low dose lithium is in your best interest.

However, if you do experience some kidney damage, it may be reversible if detected early. There are also medications to counteract the thyroid issues if they were to manifest.

If anything her "behaviour" is out of pure trauma! No **** she didn't "act" like she did in 2019 she was still in the conservatorship scared and isolated.

Did you read the part that said the long term effects of lithium include cognitive failure….take your uneducated self somewhere else and read your google searches more thoroughly before you decide to come for me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

On 8/15/2024 at 11:31 AM, Emil87 said:

This narrative some of you have of Sam being the “good guy” is quite laughable. It’s all for show.

Of course he’s not gonna trash her publicly. 1, he likely signed an NDA and is under a gag order. 2, he knows saying anything remotely negative about Britney will affect his public image. He still believes he has a chance to make it as a movie star, he’s not willing to take that risk.

When the NDA expires and he realizes he won’t be some big movie star, guarantee you he will tell all to anyone who will listen.

He has major character defects that ya’ll look past because he’s attractive and says what you wanna hear.

This. I can see him writing his own book about his brief marriage with "nightmare Britney" after some years (and after the NDAs time).

Right now he is really trying to be respected as an actor.

He already accepted to be on a reality show, he probably slowly realizing his career will never happen.

The guy is simply not talented or good look enough to survive Hollywood without using his famous ex wife name.

Not feeling bad for him tho... Britney brand is probably paying for the hair transplant and a lot of other things after her "friendship" with the former employee.

On 8/16/2024 at 12:03 AM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She’s calling adderal supplements. I would put money on it. It’s a dangerous substance if abused, and she has been long rumored to have abused it in the past. 

She lost a lot of weight and started to become more energetic around late 2015... she was very skinny in 2016 and 2017, even her face looked way different, gaunt. Almost ozempic levels of losing weight. 

Weird "Supplements".

16 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

She probably absolutely exploded with anger at some point during her the domination rehearsals… but there was more things that led up to the facility. She was pushing back a lot during the last pom tour and refusing to do meet and greets. She had already did what she did with glory and make me. Britney was trying to take control in whatever manner she could. I think the control and stress she was under made her go mental for sure. I mean she was working a 7 day work schedule. Which is so confusing to me as she wasn’t allowed to give much input in her career what work was she doing? Would they just make up stuff to keep her busy???

I think Britney left out a lot of the real story, the rehearsal thing never made much sense. 

I do believe her last facility was a mess, because fans found out the place and they sent her to a terrible hole. However, Britney probably would say similar bad things even if she went to a better facility. She doesn't want to admit her issues... The weird thing is that they couldn’t keep her there for months without her permission... that probably made everything worse and added to her trauma. 

Her family never tried to understand her problems, to this day they want to deal with her brand, not the person. Britney is a (allegedly) mentally ill person without any support... her being the way she is make it easier for others to take advantage, including her greedy family.

2 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Did you read the part that said the long term effects of lithium include cognitive failure….take your uneducated self somewhere else and read your google searches more thoroughly before you decide to come for me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

So that's how you are going to respond?? Not surprising :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Google searches are all I have to go on! As I'm not a registered Doctor and nor are you! That's actually hilarious you would say that.

You making a awful comment about someone being mentally damaged is so gross! So I called you out. To call me uneducated is highly asinine. Did you not read properly or did you pick and choose one word over when used for long term, say 30-40 years and sometimes

Unlike you I am open to idea of being wrong (which I can clearly see you aren't) from what I have read via a "googled" search things about lithium brain damage is a bit more on the extreme side of things. Below is a graph about "lithium toxicity" from mild, moderate and severe. Even if she did have brain damage she would have to go beyond the severe symptoms of lithium toxicity with long term dosages.

lithium-intoxication-manifestation.png

Make of that what you will. Ms Oprah.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I can not get past his narrative on instagram while she was away .  He was always posting about himself . His looks . He stated ,Britney was doing well. All while she was locked away . He always used her for gaining fame . Unfortunately he just does not have the acting chops . He comes accross as a good guy . Yet I have met many like him. For now I am glad he has to take the high road . You saw she did not trust him , why did he slap a phone out of her hand for her going live . Many red flags . Remember her coming out of the imprisonment ward. He could have made sure she was not seen . Yet she was on full display for cameras 🤷🏼‍♂️ She was medicated up beyond while getting out . For him I do not see a major movie star ever but someone who has a drive but not the talent unfortunately . She has the talent and it cost her , her autonomy , her kids , her money , her best years ! For her I hope people let her be . She is navigating more emotions than we all can fathom. Sometimes our brains make us seem messy . Give her credit for her survival skills . I get tired of reading she lies , she makes bad choices , she this or that . No folks shes figuring it out . She figured out sam was not for her . I do not care how it played out . Remember she was mad after her wedding . It was his day not hers . She does not owe anyone a thing . Stop attacking her choices . I choose to support her in every aspect. Do I agree. Do I comprehend , do I understand. Who cares what I think !!! Did I live her pain and torture? I do not know her . Yet I see a good woman. I see her fighting to be happy and purging her anger . Life dealt her a nightmare and stole more than money . Why do the TMZ folks not just walk away . Shes money still and they seem to be involved in the corruption of this woman. I see more truths coming out with P-Diddy. This is a web of corruption . Yet can we just let her live ? Britney is a victim and a survivor. Stop with making her a punchline or a joke. Let her do her thing. Let her breathe and dance and do , date whoever, life is a gift . She gifted me enough. Let the woman live. Are you perfect? Have a good day folks . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

So that's how you are going to respond?? Not surprising :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Google searches are all I have to go on! As I'm not a registered Doctor and nor are you! That's actually hilarious you would say that.

You making a awful comment about someone being mentally damaged is so gross! So I called you out. To call me uneducated is highly asinine. Did you not read properly or did you pick and choose one word over when used for long term, say 30-40 years and sometimes

Unlike you I am open to idea of being wrong (which I can clearly see you aren't) from what I have read via a "googled" search things about lithium brain damage is a bit more on the extreme side of things. Below is a graph about "lithium toxicity" from mild, moderate and severe. Even if she did have brain damage she would have to go beyond the severe symptoms of lithium toxicity with long term dosages.

lithium-intoxication-manifestation.png

Make of that what you will. Ms Oprah.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Im not about to sit here and argue over who is right on how Britney was abused with lithium.

you win ig:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Im not about to sit here and argue over who is right on how Britney was abused with lithium.

you win ig:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You wanna call me uneducated but when I come back with some research you wanna act like you don't wanna argue... Hmmm funny that.

we see each other GIF

Take your win and shove it. I don't need it. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

2 hours ago, Steve W said:

I can not get past his narrative on instagram while she was away .  He was always posting about himself . His looks . He stated ,Britney was doing well. All while she was locked away . He always used her for gaining fame . Unfortunately he just does not have the acting chops . He comes accross as a good guy . Yet I have met many like him. For now I am glad he has to take the high road . You saw she did not trust him , why did he slap a phone out of her hand for her going live . Many red flags . Remember her coming out of the imprisonment ward. He could have made sure she was not seen . Yet she was on full display for cameras 🤷🏼‍♂️ She was medicated up beyond while getting out . For him I do not see a major movie star ever but someone who has a drive but not the talent unfortunately . She has the talent and it cost her , her autonomy , her kids , her money , her best years ! For her I hope people let her be . She is navigating more emotions than we all can fathom. Sometimes our brains make us seem messy . Give her credit for her survival skills . I get tired of reading she lies , she makes bad choices , she this or that . No folks shes figuring it out . She figured out sam was not for her . I do not care how it played out . Remember she was mad after her wedding . It was his day not hers . She does not owe anyone a thing . Stop attacking her choices . I choose to support her in every aspect. Do I agree. Do I comprehend , do I understand. Who cares what I think !!! Did I live her pain and torture? I do not know her . Yet I see a good woman. I see her fighting to be happy and purging her anger . Life dealt her a nightmare and stole more than money . Why do the TMZ folks not just walk away . Shes money still and they seem to be involved in the corruption of this woman. I see more truths coming out with P-Diddy. This is a web of corruption . Yet can we just let her live ? Britney is a victim and a survivor. Stop with making her a punchline or a joke. Let her do her thing. Let her breathe and dance and do , date whoever, life is a gift . She gifted me enough. Let the woman live. Are you perfect? Have a good day folks . 

You better preach and scalp these heffas with the truth! Great comment!  :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.