9 hours ago, Agyness said:

Someone like me, who is an alcoholic, isn't going to judge that. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I actually miss the days before 2020 where I drink tons of vodka and whiskey every weekend

Now I just do wine and beer once in awhile and some gin almost none

I was way happier then, now I'm like someone trying to be a priest or turn muslim or something

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Of course the title of this thread is clickbait to cause drama instead of making the title the caption that she wrote for the picture, and of course OP is gaslighting people who are speaking out against this drama that’s being stirred. It wouldn’t be a typical Diamond Circus thread if it didn’t include all those things.

Britney can do what she wants. I don’t care for alcohol myself, but like Britney I drink every now and then, just not the hard stuff and she seems to be the same way. God some people in this thread, OP included, clutching their pearls…

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I actually miss the days before 2020 where I drink tons of vodka and whiskey every weekend

Now I just do wine and beer once in awhile and some gin almost none

I was way happier then, now I'm like someone trying to be a priest or turn muslim or something

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Omg I feel you there except my time was the early 2010’s. I used to be able to do hard liquor straight. Now I can’t do a single shot without almost biffing it unless it’s mixed with something to dilute it. God, getting old sucks lmao!

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Omg I feel you there except my time was the early 2010’s. I used to be able to do hard liquor straight. Now I can’t do a single shot without almost biffing it unless it’s mixed with something to dilute it. God, getting old sucks lmao!

I basically did from 2010 to 2020 

Early 2010s me and a friend would hold 2 and almot 3 whiskey bottles then I turned to sipping just vodka and ice 

idc it was better than do w**d I see some w**d friends and they're so delusional and it's quite sad

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

52 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Of course the title of this thread is clickbait to cause drama instead of making the title the caption that she wrote for the picture, and of course OP is gaslighting people who are speaking out against this drama that’s being stirred. It wouldn’t be a typical Diamond Circus thread if it didn’t include all those things.

Britney can do what she wants. I don’t care for alcohol myself, but like Britney I drink every now and then, just not the hard stuff and she seems to be the same way. God some people in this thread, OP included, clutching their pearls…

Well, the title got you in and if there were an issue with the thread I'm sure it would've been changed.

Thank you for par-taking in the thread.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well, the title got you in and if there were an issue with the thread I'm sure it would've been changed.

Thank you for par-taking in the thread.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

You drink 500000000 pepito Bismol Redbull vodka with vomit in it

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Her habit of drinking alone at home could be the reason behind her Instagram videos and emotional rants.

Yet people want to be upset about this IG post of Her's being shared, I totally agree with you yes it's just a picture of Malibu.

However, we know she's with Paul, he's not a good influence, if or if medications aren't involved could be an issue too.

I do believe she's drinking and leaning on Paul out of loneliness. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.