1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

How do you know whether it's a daily routine or not? I never said she was a drunk, I'm simply saying she doesn't just drink Malibu based on her posts this year.

She's been drinking several other drinks and beer as well. Is Paul a treat to her as 

How do you know whether it's a daily routine or not? I never said she was a drunk, I'm simply saying she doesn't just drink Malibu based on her posts this year.

She's been drinking several other drinks and beer as well. Is Paul a treat to her as well?

You drink 50000 Pepito Bismol Redbull vodka a day

She's been drinking several other drinks and beer as well. Is Paul a treat to her as well?

That's what an average adult does. Again, what's your point? She is a grown person. She can Fu.ck whomever she wants and drink whatever she likes. 

• Like 5
Just now, humstarr said:

That's what an average adult does. Again, what's your point? She is a grown person. She can Fu.ck whomever she wants and drink whatever she likes. 

Who said she couldn't though? We're just here talking about it which is what this forum is for.

The average adult isn't hooking up with multiple married men, paparazzi and repeatedly contradicting themselves babe.

• Like 3

Who said she couldn't though? We're just here talking about it which is what this forum is for.

The average adult isn't hooking up with multiple married men, paparazzi and repeatedly contradicting themselves babe.

An average adult hasnt been trafficked , isnt famous a f and doesnt have media analyzing them in detail. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
42 minutes ago, icybaby said:

What is the point of those posts anyway?she likes the colour?taste?she promotes them? I just don't get it. Seems like she posts those drinks to show like look mom and dad i can drink now. So what?  Her instagram is just irritating at this point

I think that's the reason.

She obviously like alcohol and her partner probably helps her a lot with that...

But at the same time she wants so hard to show she is drinking... I don't think Britney remember about the not liking alcohol captions.

It's the silly 12 year old rebel thing... as always.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't understand your posts.

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I wish you would help Ohio And Alabama's Nursing homes because My Granny Joanna Meatford Siwa is there instead of drinking 500000 pepito bismol redbull vodka plz I'm  sad 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

She obviously like alcohol and her partner probably helps her a lot with that...

But at the same time she wants so hard to show she is drinking... I don't think Britney remember about the not liking alcohol captions.

You drink Pepito bismol with Redbull vodka too?

Just now, humstarr said:

An average adult hasnt been trafficked , isnt famous a f and doesnt have media analyzing them in detail. 

An average person also doesn't have tens of millions of dollars, means to a private jet and access to the best professionals and or help to turn things around.

An average person also doesn't have the means to move just anywhere or do the things Britney can.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Exactly, it's not surprising people can't put two an two together and think that a convict felon with Paul's rap sheet is a good influence on Britney.

Mixing booze, and Paul together it's no wonder they've been fighting. 

• Love 1
Just now, Britney_Jean said:

This confirms she’s not taking any prescribed meds even though she should be. Or isn’t she?

Great question, that's another concern if she is taking medications, alcohol might not mix with them right. Or as you suggested she might not be taking anything at this time. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

An average person also doesn't have tens of millions of dollars, means to a private jet and access to the best professionals and or help to turn things around.

An average person also doesn't have the means to move just anywhere or do the things Britney can.

How do u know she isnt getting a professional help? Maybe it's just not that easy? And why would she move? Her house is gorgeous and there might be a reason why she doesnt want to move. Her (allegedly) only friend Cade lives in LA. Why would she move somewhere else? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.