Lonely (AI) Music Video is every Fans Dream

On 8/13/2024 at 10:09 AM, UnusualCammie93 said:

Idk about these. Like sure okay it's cute you can get Brit's face on someone elses body.

But theres literally no Britneyisms in the way they move, dance, act. Basically what make Britney... Britney.

Pretty jarring tbh.

Just kinda feels gross.

Agree 100%. Also, I as much as I think many people believe Britney's appeal lies in her vulnerability, this shows that actually her energy is very hard to duplicate, and it's not only the pretty face. She somehow manages to serve both vulnerability AND this dynamic strength at the same time, while this ai "version" of her seems just fragile and meek, no oomph, doesn't capture me at all. 

Edited by dandy

animation film GIF by Eva Garner The Secret of Eden
UMMM THIS IS **** AWESOME!!!!! 
AiNey ain’t leavin Any crumbs. She is better than the popstars of today. 

The visuals are so beautiful. The cages and the birds. 🦢 The outfits are stunning. 
And she has a sense of humor😛

what if Britney and AiNey played herself in her Bio pic?

I think it would be pretty cool if Britney supported her avatar. No it’s obviously not her. Nothing beats the real thing. However AiNey can carry on her legacy and do things Brit doesn’t want to anymore. It’s like a resume or having the best version of ourselves represent us. I’d like to meet the Ai version of myself. Super cool and yet creepy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.