Lonely (AI) Music Video is every Fans Dream

15 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

this channel makes good-quality music videos

but Idk like in Break The Ice video it seems very similar to the movie Ultraviolet, with some similar scenes and angles

and the Get Back mv is just... what-was-the-goal-courtney-adanna.gif 

It's because it's DEEPFAKE not AI this channel actually used the movie scenes :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but the moves are very tiktokish mixed with k-pop  :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Lonely is one of my favorite performances of hers. The outfit, her energy, the choreography and the concept all worked very well together. 

Edited by purplemonkey
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

Idk about these. Like sure okay it's cute you can get Brit's face on someone elses body.

But theres literally no Britneyisms in the way they move, dance, act. Basically what make Britney... Britney.

Pretty jarring tbh.

Just kinda feels gross.

Of course, nothing will come close to the real deal. But you have to admit, if you look past the jarring facial expressions, the moves were pretty smooth! 

3 hours ago, purplemonkey said:

I'm sorry but the moves are very tiktokish mixed with k-pop  :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Lonely is one of my favorite performances of hers. The outfit, her energy, the choreography and the concept all worked very well together. 

Hmm... would her performances translate well over to a music video? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.