Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

id actually be happy with a soundboard leak of one of the europe shows. i just wanna hear the tracks in good quality (but with the live keyboards) simon ellis' mixes are quite empty without all the extra added sounds on stage

Edited by Sadira
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Sadira said:

id actually be happy with a soundboard leak of one of the europe shows. i just wanna hear the tracks in good quality (but with the keyboards) simon ellis' mixes are quite empty without all the extra added sounds on stage

I think we have better chance of rehearsals leaking than soundboard but I’d like to hear it too 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I guess we were just lucky with FF tour rehearsals :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

But damn I wish it was Circus instead of FF :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Same I love the FFT rehearsals and am so glad for them, I think they’re the only rehearsals from any tour we’ve gotten 3 angles from which is amazing! But you’re right there are at least 3 files for circus also, they were shot over a few days. You can see in the Candies trailer with the clips her hair is styled 3 different ways. 

On 8/17/2024 at 10:01 AM, Sadira said:

id actually be happy with a soundboard leak of one of the europe shows. i just wanna hear the tracks in good quality (but with the live keyboards) simon ellis' mixes are quite empty without all the extra added sounds on stage

The chance of us getting the studio mixes of the first leg are actually closer than the dress rehearsals. Every single mix, including the scrapped ones, are in fans' hands, except for Womanizer.

Edited by CJMCH
1 hour ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

I know

Im bumping the thread

Perhaps you need to gather a little more money? Maybe your offer is too low?

I can’t tell if you’re helping me or actually asking me, I haven’t offered money yet because I haven’t come across someone willing to sell it to me. As soon as I do I’ll start to negotiate a price :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.