1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She accused her of using knives, not being stable, she systematically trier to get her back the the CS antics. Yet she’s been forgiven but Sam at the other hand called god sent, but she did hanky panky with the janitor and silenced. Britney never does that to a person…It just doesn’t add up.

She didn’t cheat on Sam there is no proof other than TMZ saying something and Sam has never said anything, only has good things to say about the relationship, he realized that he didn’t want to be with someone with a 12 year age gap because of how outrageous that is, that’s my guess… I was shocked when i found out how young he was

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Just my theory, but I think Sam was paid handsomely to not speak about her. Lord knows what dirt he has on her that could be very damaging to her brand (what’s left of it).

What’s left of it, she’s ranked higher in the world than JT on global Spotify and had a bestselling book… I’d say her brand is doing great

It is useless for him to talk about Britney. Nobody cares about him, nobody considers him for his acting skills, those roles he got were because of his affair with Britney...now he is free to concentrate on harassing girls in the gym.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.