Will Britney's Legacy Be Known For Her As An Artist, Or Be Marred By All The Drama?

30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You could be right; you'd think even if she didn't want to sing professionally anymore that she would try something else.

She'd be great being a voice of a character on an animated film. 

She says in her book she’s been writing and recording songs for herself at a small studio in Beverly Hills 

32 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Madonna has been embroiled in more controversy (even up until recently) than Britney and her legacy seems to be in tact.

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK
yeah Madonna has backed up every controversy and antic with consistent hit singles or good music or made efforts to continue her legacy MUSICALLY.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh! People are forgetting her music? Interesting....'cause an Olympic gymnast was just using the 'Oops...' choreography in her routine and Halsey literally sampled 'Lucky'. I'm pretty sure if you were to blast 'Toxic', 'BOMT', or any of Britney popular songs in the club, people would be singing along. So not sure how people are forgetting the performances and music, unless you took a survey yourself and got those results. 

And Madonna, until very recently, getting into some deep **** over saying the n-word, was making weird IG videos, and being known for her botched plastic surgery. Mind you, this all happened when she was middle aged. So I guess she hasn't grown up. 

Yeah and since doing those things she went on a record breaking world tour????????? That’s why it’s allowable because she works Britney just sits around so it’s not comparable stop mentioning Madonna she’s way above it

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't care whether you think Halsey did a poor job of Britney's song; the point is that she has other artists who clearly look up to her as a musician, who are greatly influenced by her body of work. If people were forgetting her music as you clearly claimed in your initial comment, then no one would be reaching out to her to put their take on it. And how is Britney's statement about rappers who smoke w**d (which was a fact) comparable to Madonna using a slur...

Like I said, Madonna has been 'marred' in her own drama since the dawn of time, and it has not affected her legacy that much.

You think Halsey looks up to her now after she Britney bashed her comeback??? You think Selena Gomez still looks up to her. These pop stars despise her after having close contact.

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't care whether you think Halsey did a poor job of Britney's song; the point is that she has other artists who clearly look up to her as a musician, who are greatly influenced by her body of work. If people were forgetting her music as you clearly claimed in your initial comment, then no one would be reaching out to her to put their take on it. And how is Britney's statement about rappers who smoke w**d (which was a fact) comparable to Madonna using a slur...

Like I said, Madonna has been 'marred' in her own drama since the dawn of time, and it has not affected her legacy that much.

Lot of people looked up to Britney that’s facts however I feel as though that’s changed. I’m sure artists love and miss Britney the performer not when she’s with Paul. 

Britney has come no where near close to topping Madonna. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lot of people looked up to Britney that’s facts however I feel as though that’s changed. I’m sure artists love and miss Britney the performer not when she’s with Paul. 

Britney has come no where near close to topping Madonna. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Just because you feel as though people don't look up to Britney anymore doesn't make it true.

I never said Britney has come close to topping Madonna. It seems you always miss the crux of the argument. 

Again, your obsession with Paul has no bounds; I highly doubt other artists are privy to Britney's personal life or care, when they are busy being wrapped up in their own lives. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Just because you feel as though people don't look up to Britney anymore doesn't make it true.

I never said Britney has come close to topping Madonna. It seems you always miss the crux of the argument. 

Again, your obsession with Paul has no bounds; I highly doubt other artists are privy to Britney's personal life or care, when they are busy being wrapped up in their own lives. 

I mean do you not see the comments in here or anywhere else? People are shook she’s with a married convict. 

Trying to brush Paul under the rug when he’s clearly a stain on her legacy.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why would she lie? Maybe the same reasons she claims she was slapped and fell to the ground which didn’t happen.

She kind of was slapped the video is unclear… but she has always loved singing since a child.. why would she stop now that she can do it with full freedom

Just now, Popprincess19 said:

She kind of was slapped the video is unclear… but she has always loved singing since a child.. why would she stop now that she can do it with full freedom

She shouldn’t stop singing there’s power in her using her talents rather than hiding another relationship scandal.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean do you not see the comments in here or anywhere else? People are shook she’s with a married convict. 

Trying to brush Paul under the rug when he’s clearly a stain on her legacy.

So is it artists shocked by Britney being with a convicted felon or just fans on Exhale and social media? Which one is it?

He's a stain on her legacy because you say so? It's ironic how we say that Britney lives in a bubble, when we fans do the same and think the entire world knows what we know because of the fact we're chronically online and choose to keep up with her life. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

So is it artists shocked by Britney being with a convicted felon or just fans on Exhale and social media? Which one is it?

He's a stain on her legacy because you say so? It's ironic how we say that Britney lives in a bubble, when we fans do the same and think the entire world knows what we know because of the fact we're chronically online and choose to keep up with her life. 

Yes Paul is a stain beloved. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.