Britney backtracks - (now completely deleted) —removes shade, softens the caption and mentions Blake

47 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Ahhhh im so glad. Blake seems like someone britney can actually be great friends with. She is a sweetheart and had britneys best intrest at heart.

Whhhaaattttt. No chance. Zero. Zip. Blake had Blake's best interest at heart. And that's ok! If she wanted a friendship with Britney, Blake wouldn't have used a social media platform to pay Britney the compliment or wear Britney's dress to a premier for a movie she had little do with... Not buying it. Not returning it. Throwing it away in the garbage where that "tribute" belongs. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Much better. Glad she removed the “much better” and added the compliment to Blake, she looked gorgeous in her dress.

This really isn’t THAT serious. Some of you are acting like she told Blake and Donatella to go f-uck themselves.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

This. I think we are making a huge mess overreacting, and we are literally behind her tail trying to put a 🦶 on it when she moves Relaxing Night In GIF by The Bear

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Whhhaaattttt. No chance. Zero. Zip. Blake had Blake's best interest at heart. And that's ok! If she wanted a friendship with Britney, Blake wouldn't have used a social media platform to pay Britney the compliment or wear Britney's dress to a premier for a movie she had little do with... Not buying it. Not returning it. Throwing it away in the garbage where that "tribute" belongs. 

She literally did, like 10 times :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Especially when Donatella designed her wedding dress when she wed Scam! It’s an insult to Donatella.

Her wedding dress was ehh in my opinion and let her speak freely without attacking  is what needs to be addressed . She never shaded .. she just liked the dress shes in now more . I am in fashion. It’s BS honestly and an opinion.  Its not saving lives . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1

IMG-4009.jpg

I'm tired of Britney whining about the media and the things people say about her. She's doing this to herself. There are a lot of posts about this on Twitter. For a person who does this to herself, it should be normal to say “mental health is not in place”. Because she's been acting like it lately. I'm sorry. You squeezed your own heel, Britney!  Don't cry please.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Yanal said:

IMG-4009.jpg

I'm tired of Britney whining about the media and the things people say about her. She's doing this to herself. There are a lot of posts about this on Twitter. For a person who does this to herself, it should be normal to say “mental health is not in place”. Because she's been acting like it lately. I'm sorry. You squeezed your own heel, Britney!  Don't cry please.

At this point Britney creates her own chaos and speculations.

Tmz and other tabloids are happy because they only need to open her instagram to have new stories.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Markoct said:

Ahhhh im so glad. Blake seems like someone britney can actually be great friends with. She is a sweetheart and had britneys best intrest at heart.

The thing is nobody wants to be friends with her because Britney even lashes at her own shadow. 

She used to be such a nice joyful respectful lady.. now she cannot even compliment the very few people that publicly praise her.. not even a “thank you Blake you are so sweet”

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

At this point Britney creates her own chaos and speculations.

Tmz and other tabloids are happy because they only need to open her instagram to have new stories.

Then people in here cry and moan about negativity when that’s all Britney is dishing! How could all the drama she’s causing and dating Paul generate positivity? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Constantinos Hajispyrou said:

I really don't understand what is going on here and how did she shade anybody... I didn't read the original caption! But searching through the internet i only found meltdown here!

She bashed the dress Donatella designed that Blake wore recently.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.