Holy Trinity

The insurmountable and brazen trio of pop culture: Lindsay, Britney, and Paris. The most controversial and sensational trio of the 2000s. The faithful earners of gossip magazines... Currently, Lindsay's career planning and public perception have completely changed. She has gradually won over the public's sympathy. Paris, on the other hand, is someone trying to overcome what she has been through and has also managed to gain the public's sympathy. With her book and documentary, she has won a bit of everyone's heart. This trio probably experienced the most extreme events in the history of tabloids, such as dr**s, alcohol, and s** scandals. Although Britney went through more than the others, one cannot compare the bad experiences of different people. Everyone reacts differently to what they go through. Therefore, it would be unfair to say that Lindsay went through less than Britney.

As for Britney, she has been free for three years, and everything she needed to heal was at her disposal. But what do you think happened? Why didn’t she choose this path? Why has her relationship with the media only gotten worse over the past three years? After the release of her book, she had won the public's love, and everyone empathized with her. The media was on her side, and she had turned the situation to her advantage. She had finally earned the respect she sought throughout her career... But it seems this wasn't enough for Britney. She fed the media while asking them not to speak ill of her. What do you think the problem is? I’m genuinely curious about your thoughts.

• Love 4

It takes years to heal. Lindsay look okay now, but after she moved to Europe she was doing terrible decisions and acting erratic. It wasn't until she moves to Dubai and worked on herself that she and her life changed. 

I hope Britney goes the same path. But her latest decision and a little worrisome. Is obvious she wants to get pregnant and I don't think that is the best decision for now. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

It takes years to heal. Lindsay look okay now, but after she moved to Europe she was doing terrible decisions and acting erratic. It wasn't until she moves to Dubai and worked on herself that she and her life changed. 

I hope Britney goes the same path. But her latest decision and a little worrisome. Is obvious she wants to get pregnant and I don't think that is the best decision for now. 

I can understand her wanting to get pregnant. But if she wants to get pregnant from her current relationship, it will bring chaos instead of solving a lot of problems. Getting pregnant by an ex-dr*g dealer with a criminal history means she's going through 100 times what she went through after Kevin. And this man is married. Besides, he has 12 children. This is not a decision made by a person who wants to get better. This is the decision that a person whose mind is not working properly will make. If she cannot distinguish between good and bad, there is still a very big problem. Because Britney's life is based on learning a complete lesson. Repeating the same things worse instead of learning lessons is a complete mental blur.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I can understand her wanting to get pregnant. But if she wants to get pregnant from her current relationship, it will bring chaos instead of solving a lot of problems. Getting pregnant by an ex-dr*g dealer with a criminal history means she's going through 100 times what she went through after Kevin. And this man is married. Besides, he has 12 children. This is not a decision made by a person who wants to get better. This is the decision that a person whose mind is not working properly will make. If she cannot distinguish between good and bad, there is still a very big problem. Because Britney's life is based on learning a complete lesson. Repeating the same things worse instead of learning lessons is a complete mental blur.

I agree. Which is why the fans are so worry about her relationship with him. 

• Love 2

I think the difference there may be a different type of trauma (from a younger age and for longer) and a potential mental illness struggle that the others don’t share.

When the issues is “just” addictions you can still wake up in the morning and face what you’ve done with a clearer mind. If you can’t see it, you can be stuck on a victimhood state that stops them from moving on.

Also it may be really hard for Britney to ever trust healthcare professionals again, after all the betrayal and abuse she’s been through.

• Like 2

Yes Britney is more similar to that of Amanda Bynes. The ones who…. Sadly did not make it. Of course Britney is remembered fondly. The world is happy they are: alive.

Lindsay and Paris are thriving. Hey Sam is too soRainbow Brite GIF(I try to look on the bright side) go team! #positivity <3 happy Saturday 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.