TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

30 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

and there was people here on exhale few days ago claiming Britney is highly intelligent:

She's not. Many  intelligent people make BAD decisions because there's no one perfect but Britney is beyond bad decisions . many is from mental healthy issue and I sympathy with that but its also clear from her IG captions and what's she doing with her freedom, she's not that brilliant too. She likes tacky. always did. she's very limited, insecure and lacks self aware and also social/world awareness, She's not even being smart in her little bubble

and to people here saying "she looks healthy" :

really? she looks like someone who is eating too much junk food, her hair is a mess, her clothes stolen from a 15y girl. In an overall she looks unclean, unhealthy and someone who does not care about her mental and physical. But yeah keep praising

Really? She doesn’t look fat at all based off her legs she looks incredibly fit 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

First of all, WHY… why is she wearing sunglasses INDOORS in a trampoline park??? 

Britney Spears, at one time the biggest popstar on the planet, is now dating a convicted felon and drüg dealer and is spending her time babysitting his 10 kids while he refuses to pay child support to his baby mamas. She’s walking around in public, tittiės swinging, with no bra, looking a mess. 2024 said “hold my beer” to 2007. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

She had a bra on and she actually looked pretty good

3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

because every where she goes she’s photographed, i feel like u could have answered that yourself. 

And? We can still see her? She’s still being photographed. The sunglasses don’t make her invisible. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I can totally see Paul getting Britney pregnant and then taking the child away from her so he can get child support for the next 18 years.

I hope I'm wrong.

ps: why doesn't she adopt a child? or get pregnant "on her own"?????

• Love 2
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, nowimstronger said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears isn't just back with on-and-off-again BF Paul Soliz ... she's also hanging with his kids...

Britney Spears isn't just back with on-and-off-again BF Paul Soliz ... she's also hanging with his kids again, and getting in some high-flying fun.

TMZ obtained video of Britney letting loose, jumping around Thursday at a Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks, CA -- with 3 of Paul's children in tow. While it seems likely Paul was also there, we don't see him in any of the video.

Britney’s obviously making the most of every bounce ... and even gave the zip-line a whirl before taking a plunge into a foam pit.

We're told despite Brit's trampoline triumphs, she and her crew only stayed for about 25 minutes before heading out.

This isn't the first time Britney's spent time with Paul's kids. She was photographed with one of his daughters back in September.

Thursday's outing makes it more clear Britney is back in the saddle with Paul -- the couple also recently hit up Nobu Malibu together, just weeks after she boldly declared she was "single as ****" on IG.

The two have had a rocky road in public -- we broke the story about their epic blow-up at the Chateau Marmont in May, which almost landed Britney in the hospital ... though she later brushed it off as just a foot injury.

You know what I think? As her children have treated her badly, she is looking for children's love elsewhere. 

@DiamondCircus it's not very humorous. It is sad. When you look at it, she put up with this whole (cship) thing for her kids so she could be with them one day, and now they've abandoned her and they just want money. She, on the other hand, wants to have loving children. And since that is not possible, she focused on his children and repays that love to them. (We will not deal now with how it is from Paul's side - his intentions). It's just that she's disappointed, but she wants to be loved. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

Really? She doesn’t look fat at all based off her legs she looks incredibly fit 

I didn't say she looks fat :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

there's a difference between being obese and looking out of shape because of junk food and lack of exercise, all of her I look and I just think "self destruction" lack of self love within and out

At this point its like leave her alone, let her live her life whatever she chooses.. If it's stupid she'll learn one way or another the hard way or maybe she is a free spirit and really doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks or has to say and is doing things on her own terms whether anyone likes it or not.. People do it all the time not just Britney Spears.. Just saying :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I didn't say she looks fat :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

there's a difference between being obese and looking out of shape because of junk food and lack of exercise, all of her I look and I just think "self destruction" lack of self love within and out

Trampoline is exercise ❤️

25 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

If she develops any attachment with those kids it’s over. She will never leave him and will marry soon.

That's exactly what I think it's happening lol.

She is believing again she found a "new family"... she will only end things with this man if he dump her first or she is forced to do it.

From what I know her divorce will be finished by december... after that...

• Love 4
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

And y’all think this biopic gonna have Britney hands on when she’s to busy with Paul and playing mommy to his kids. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I don't even think we need Paul and his 79068 kids to realize she will not have anything to do with the actual movie.

Do we think Britney will really spend hours choosing cast and visiting sets? Giving feedback? Lol

It will be the musical story all over again... Britney was "so involved" yet she only saw one rehearsal (and we don't know if she was forced to go). Never went to see it... it must be the trauma.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.