TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

10 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

First of all, WHY… why is she wearing sunglasses INDOORS in a trampoline park??? 

Britney Spears, at one time the biggest popstar on the planet, is now dating a convicted felon and drüg dealer and is spending her time babysitting his 10 kids while he refuses to pay child support to his baby mamas. She’s walking around in public, tittiės swinging, with no bra, looking a mess. 2024 said “hold my beer” to 2007. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And it's your own damn fault

Y'all fought for this

Y'all wanted this 

Don't scream free britney and then cry when she's free and making bad decisions

Edited by Britney Baby
  • Haha 6
7 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

First of all, WHY… why is she wearing sunglasses INDOORS in a trampoline park??? 

Britney Spears, at one time the biggest popstar on the planet, is now dating a convicted felon and drüg dealer and is spending her time babysitting his 10 kids while he refuses to pay child support to his baby mamas. She’s walking around in public, tittiės swinging, with no bra, looking a mess. 2024 said “hold my beer” to 2007. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

because every where she goes she’s photographed, i feel like u could have answered that yourself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I truly wonder why some of y'all are even here, nothing but negativity and repeating the same passive aggressive comments in every post 

At the of the day she looks happy and thats all that matters, you don’t have to like or agree with the decisions she’s making but it’s her life not yours

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, SJK said:

I truly wonder why some of y'all are even here, nothing but negativity and repeating the same passive aggressive comments in every post 

At the of the day she looks happy and thats all that matters, you don’t have to like or agree with the decisions she’s making but it’s her life not yours

Britney Stans before Freedom:
"OMG, her dad has ruined her life for 13 years! She's a slave—FREE BRITNEY! No one deserves to be controlled."

After Freedom:
"OMG, now Britney’s making her own choices and it's a mess! Britney is ruining her own life! We need to step in and control her again."

Edited by Britney Baby
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Still, you don't know this guy personally, you just read some random articles about him and making a judgement of him based on that

I haven’t really followed all the news, but from what I’ve seen, Sam just seemed like a regular, healthy guy who didn’t seem to have much trauma. He kind of came off as a spoiled kid. He probably couldn’t relate to Britney on a deeper level. On the other hand, Paul, being an ex-felon who’s had a tough past and come from poverty, has probably faced a lot of challenges and seen some rough stuff. He might get Britney’s trauma better

And Britney probably feels safer with someone like this, maybe she feels protected with a strong ex felon

Poverty is no reason for crime.  Plenty of folks come from poverty, take their education seriously and work their way up the ladder.  Paul assaulted a civilian with a weapon.  No better way to make someone feel protected than assaulting an innocent civilian with a deadly weapon.  Get a grip on reality.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Poverty is no reason for crime.  Plenty of folks come from poverty, take their education seriously and work their way up the ladder.  Paul assaulted a civilian with a weapon.  No better way to make someone feel protected than assaulting an innocent civilian with a deadly weapon.  Get a grip on reality.

"OMG, her dad has ruined her life for 13 years! She's a slave—FREE BRITNEY! No one deserves to be controlled."

After Freedom:
"OMG, now Britney’s making her own choices and it's a mess! Britney is ruining her own life! We need to step in and control her again."

It's your own damn fault

Y'all fought for this

Y'all wanted this 

Don't scream free britney and then cry when she's free and making bad decisions

Edited by Britney Baby
Just now, Britney Baby said:

After Freedom:

When did I ever say anything about controlling her again?  Clearly you also need to learn how to read.  Caring about someone also means criticizing them when they make poor choices.

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can't wait for the pages of pages of comments from Exhale's very own armchair psychologists :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I don’t have to be a chef to say that McDonalds will never serve Michelin Star quality food do I?

Just like we don’t have to be psychologists to make an observation and comment on it. Which by the way, she’s clearly making all the right choices right now.

But anyway, I suppose we can’t critique her music now because we’re not professional musicians either? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

When did I ever say anything about controlling her again?  Clearly you also need to learn how to read.  Caring about someone also means criticizing them when they make poor choices.

If Britney wants to ruin her own life, let her ruin her life

It's her life 

Freedom means being in charge of your own choices, even if they lead to self-destruction but at least she has the choice now

If Britney wants to make decisions that might ruin her life, that’s her right. If britney wants to do 4 lines of coke, date an ex-felon, and spend her money on his kids, that’s her freedom.

That’s what free will and being human are all about

Human rights bro

Freedom is being in charge of your own destruction

original_46ba0714c7930e14abb6ceee4af8eb0f.jpg?1585543433?bc=0

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.