TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

48 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I think that all of us make very good points regarding the situation, some do terrible observations but not far from reality. 

I don’t know Paul nor Britney but this seems like not the best decision, it is funny because people say: She should date someone her caliber but the thing is, she’s always been this way and most of the time she tried to date someone “normal” but oh boy, she truly went there this time. 

This guy seems like an opportunist, I hope he enjoys a short ride and hopefully she’s just having fun and being loved but nothing else. 

I do feel this is going to cause more harm than good to her but I hope I am wrong. 

Also, do you guys think Cade & Bryan are still around? If I were Bryan I would try to be there for her but at the same time making sure she is aware of everything in a positive way, coaching, not forcing. But also - is Bryan or Cade a good influence? Maybe they’re just letting her be happy and learn from her own mistakes and be for there when she needs them. 

Such a weird situation to be honest. 

When I saw the pictures I was so happy even thinking she was with Lexi her niece and then 😢

Cade is producing her biopic and we had candids of her leaving his house recently. 

I don't think Bryan is living with her, unlike her sources say... 

Good influence? Hell to the no.

I suspect they don’t see Paul as a problem, quite the opposite. The articles about her "loved ones" so worried with the situation are... fishy.

57 minutes ago, germyerick said:

A lot of women get pregnant in her 40s, plus she has a lot of money to visit a good doctor to help her out. 

Yeah, but this needs dedication and lots of care. According to Britney herself  she doesn't  trust doctors, a pregnancy can't be complete without a serious doctor and with effort of the woman. 

I still have my doubts if Britney ever went to a doctor before her last "miscarriage".

• Like 1

I hope the biopic gets scrapped until she gets her act together and gets a new therapist that is actually helping and calling her out for her ongoing dumb decisions.

If the biopic gets released while she is the laughing stock by the GP it will be another panned and ridiculed  Britney & Kevin: Chaotic under the same circumstances… dating a bum that gives her a little validation and she wants to go all in while been seen carrying his children in public. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I hope the biopic gets scrapped until she gets her act together and gets a new therapist that is actually helping and calling her out for her ongoing dumb decisions.

If the biopic gets released while she is the laughing stock by the GP it will be another panned and ridiculed  Britney & Kevin: Chaotic under the same circumstances… dating a bum that gives her a little validation and she wants to go all in while been seen carrying his children in public. 

I don't know how people are worried and talk about this biopic when everybody sees Britney struggling and going downhill in real life... it's morbid, like we are talking about two different people. 

To be honest I don't see Britney trying to get better, I just hope nothing big will have to happen (and I lowkey think it will) to make her finally realize she needs help.

• Like 2

well…. 

Spoiler

we are f.cking f.cked. 

… it‘s her own fault if something happens or she get used, robbed etc. 

she had her chance (or still has) to turn things around and get the RIGHT help that she needs. but if she doesnt want to… her choice.

13 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

We all know a woman can easily get pregnant in her 40s, Hilary Swank gave birth to twins at 49,  Rachel Weisz at 50. And menopause usually hits around 50 or even later. Don't play dumb, you know very well the chances of Britney getting pregnant by this loser are high! She's destroying her life little by little.

You know those others celebrities you listed probably used IVF to get pregnant right? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

People here don’t believe that she acts like a spoilt child. In the brief glimpses and videos we’ve seen and heard, she is always screaming, swearing, being loud and obnoxious - and that’s just a few moments. 

We got the video of her in the car going to the horse riding place and she was swearing non stop and talking like a child - then in the video at the health spa with Brian, she was being loud and obnoxious. 

And the British accent… don’t forget the British accent….:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

Maybe Britney feels safer with someone like this— a strong ex-felon who has experienced trauma and seen some difficult things. She might believe he can understand and protect her better than we think. Given Britney’s own experiences with trauma, they might relate to each other on a deep level

This :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

19 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

What the **** kind of ridiculous "human rights bro" response is this?  There is actually something wrong with the way you think.

Freedom includes the right to make your own choices, but with that freedom comes responsibility.  It's not just about having the ability to do whatever you want; it's about understanding the consequences of your actions.  When I criticize someone for making poor choices, it's not about controlling them—it's about caring enough to want them to avoid self-destruction.  Yes, Britney has the freedom to make her own decisions, but that doesn't mean those decisions are beyond critique, especially if they're harmful to her well-being.  True freedom isn't just about doing whatever you want—it's about making choices that lead to a better, healthier life.

You say all of that and it sounds good and all, but you critique and judge Paul. He nay have a story we do not know about. It is like you forget Britney has trauma and that effects everyone differently.

I have more to say but not in THIS thread :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

17 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

and there was people here on exhale few days ago claiming Britney is highly intelligent:

She's not. Many  intelligent people make BAD decisions because there's no one perfect but Britney is beyond bad decisions . many is from mental healthy issue and I sympathy with that but its also clear from her IG captions and what's she doing with her freedom, she's not that brilliant too. She likes tacky. always did. she's very limited, insecure and lacks self aware and also social/world awareness, She's not even being smart in her little bubble

and to people here saying "she looks healthy" :

really? she looks like someone who is eating too much junk food, her hair is a mess, her clothes stolen from a 15y girl. In a overall she looks unclean, unhealthy and someone who does not care about her mental and physical. But yeah keep praising

Judging her weight really? Wow! You are disgusting.

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Like 2

Reading the comments, you would think Britney is taking dr**s in front of the kids...

What is so criminal about spending time with someone else’s kids? Because they’re Paul’s? The kids are innocent of what their parents have done with their lives.

Just because she’s bad at choosing men, that doesn’t mean she has a mental problem. Does that mean every woman on earth who’s chosen a problematic man in her life needs a conservatorship?

If Britney has any issues, they’re more likely due to the trauma she experienced under her father’s control. She’s probably paranoid about whom she can trust, and her self-esteem is likely very low. I don’t think she feels worthy, and that’s why the decisions she makes are poor—because her view of the world has been shattered. To me, Britney is like a lost puppy who finds a dr*g addict who gives it some food and decides to follow him—not because he’s the best choice, but because he’s the only one who shows any care for her in that state.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This "healing journey" is beyond sad... The video is weird, she acts like one of the kids.

Interesting we are seeing her more with his family... it didn't happen before.

Clearly a very serious relationship and they're probably acting like husband and wife already.

this, there's nothing wrong with being a kid sometimes in spirit but seeing her using a kids trampoline, surrounded just by kids, because other adults aren't allowed in the playground (just her because she's britney spears) was cringe and a MJ's peter pan moment. We've been noticing she's been regressing in the past few years instead progressing

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

this, there's nothing wrong with being a kid sometimes in spirit but seeing her using a kids trampoline, surrounded just by kids, because other adults aren't allowed in the playground (just her because she's britney spears) was cringe and a MJ's peter pan moment. We've been noticing she's been regressing in the past few years instead progressing

It's definitely getting worse. One thing is playing with kids to take care of them, but Britney is playing "alone" from what we can see, she is not looking to the kids, she is acting like one of the kids.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.