This thread is a mess. Gays are like somewhat girls

14 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

@SlideAway I am glad you have been vindicated!

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I’m not sure my being called a burnt, bald crack addict by Abdul will be enough for (at least one) of the ghastly trolls to let up about me being the same person, but thank you!

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I don’t need their validation.

:emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I’m not sure my being called a burnt, bald crack addict by Abdul will be enough for (at least one) of the ghastly trolls to let up about me being the same person, but thank you!

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I don’t need their validation.

:emma:

Validation or vindication?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

16 minutes ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

Can someone please give me a rundown of whats gone on in this thread?

Id like to share an opinion but I dont plan on reading through this entire thread to formulate one.

Not even worth it.

This is kindergarten at its finest. I totally forgot how pathetic some users on here can be.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
On 8/10/2024 at 1:42 AM, JayTawndre said:

Yes Glitter did in one thread :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

And PrincessMimi is awesome. She is kind and caring. 💗

PrincessMimi kind? Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Suuuure...so long as you agree with everything she says.

Otherwise, you'll open your account to like 12 warning points for the most random stuff. One time I called her out for obvious abuse of power and I was met with warning points for "disrespecting a moderator."

It's beyond hilarious....

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Otherwise, you'll open your account to like 12 warning points for the most random stuff. One time I called her out for obvious abuse of power and I was met with warning points for "disrespecting a moderator."

Princess Mimi likes a lot of the things I say, but has also reprimanded me when they felt it necessary.

I think Princess Mimi is actually the definition of impartiality.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

That's why I'm puzzled this thread is still open when it was made with the intent of attacking Glitter and Jordan.

22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's why I'm puzzled this thread is still open when it was made with the intent of attacking Glitter and Jordan.

Right! Selective at best!

On one post, I had made a comment about someone being an idiot. Jordan responded and asked me not to call people idiots. I responded with:

Jordan never responded but soon after I get hit with 6 warning points for being disrespectful AND 3 points for posting offensive material from WannaBePrincessMimi. Like WTF?

• Love 1
On 8/10/2024 at 2:35 AM, JayTawndre said:

Just saying. I have grown a lot even with posting threads. I don't appreciate if my threads are not being seen. I take time to make engaging threads for you all :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Do you work here? You can always start your own forum if you don’t enjoy how this one operates. Just saying. 

• Like 1