Britney Demos with JR about to leak (+ ton other artists)

2 hours ago, michellebranch said:

I haven’t seen anyone willing to sell this, and I’ve been following this thing on any other forum… 

Read the OP, they’re allegedly in contact with some who has the zip file and even bought a few demos from them. If that person was willing to sell the entire zip file (or at least the Britney material) we could organize a group buy. 

47 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I would be willing to contribute to this. :) 

Me too! I have a significant amount of money I’m willing to put towards the group buy if we can find someone who would sell the box. 

• Love 2

Omg, imagine getting music instead of drama.  I've been feeling more like a Kardashian fan than a musical artist fan lately.  I know she still loves to do music, it's her passion. She should just drop some songs  and stay out of the limelight now. This is coming from a hard-core fan. A real one, not someone in denial. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ppiotr said:

Omg, imagine getting music instead of drama.  I've been feeling more like a Kardashian fan than a musical artist fan lately.  I know she still loves to do music, it's her passion. She should just drop some songs  and stay out of the limelight now. This is coming from a hard-core fan. A real one, not someone in denial. 

Agreed. I wish vault tracks could be put out. Or even remixes. We had more stuff during 2020-2021 than we do now 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.