Britney Demos with JR about to leak (+ ton other artists)

In recent months, on a forum where people buy and sell unreleased music, a zip file containing all the material produced by JR Rotem has been circulated (allegedly obtained by hacking the producer). There's video is circulating that shows the contents of the zip file, and in a screenshot, a folder with 23 Britney Spears tracks can be seen.

I re-uploaded the video here:

KRAKENFILES.COM

Download JR BOX.mp4 for free from KrakenFiles.com
KRAKENFILES.COM

Download Screenshot_.jpg for free from KrakenFiles.com

P.S. I bought several demos of Lyrica Anderson from one of the guys who has the zip.

Edited by RedBird
  • Love 1

Don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but I highly doubt it’ll leak. If anything, One or two songs at most and it will be the most basic or unfinished ones. It’s just too good to be true. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

What songs has JR worked on?

EDIT: wait, they dated? I don’t remember this guy. He was hot but what a d-bag.

spacer.png

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Music producer Jonathan 'J.R.' Rotem ditched Britney Spears when she was caught on camera wearing no...

Edited by Brother Shawn
7 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

Don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but I highly doubt it’ll leak. If anything, One or two songs at most and it will be the most basic or unfinished ones. It’s just too good to be true. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

spacer.png

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Music producer Jonathan 'J.R.' Rotem ditched Britney Spears when she was caught on camera wearing no...

He's so hot :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 2

So the songs he worked on were originally intended for what eventually became Blackout. Found this on some wikia site so I don’t know how trustworthy it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ There might be more that we’re unaware of but here is what I found:

All That She Wants

Better In Time

Crucify Me

Downtown

Hide From The Sun (Feat Taboo From Black Eyed Peas)

Just Let Me Go

Lights Out

Lullabye

The Face

Who Can She Trust

Edited by Brother Shawn
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

So the songs he worked on were originally intended for what eventually became Blackout. Found this on some wikia site so I don’t know how trustworthy it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ There might be more that we’re unaware of but here is what I found:

All That She Wants

Better In Time

Crucify Me

Downtown

Hide From The Sun (Feat Taboo From Black Eyed Peas)

Just Let Me Go

Lights Out

Lullabye

The Face

Who Can She Trust

And Everybody

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

spacer.png

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

If I recall correctly, he’s also the same guy who claimed he fawked Britney “wheelbarrow style”. He’s gross.

No surprise she paid his songs dust.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

If I recall correctly, he’s also the same guy who claimed he fawked Britney “wheelbarrow style”. He’s gross.

I don't mind him fawking me wheelbarrow style :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, RedBird said:

I don't have the zip. They zip is being passed among sellers and buyers

Oh ok. I thought when you said they’re about to leak that they’d be available for everyone. If anyone here has a sugar daddy, do what ya gotta do! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

WWW.TMZ.COM

Slime-headed producer JR Rotem is doing the full kiss-and-tell on his two-week fling with Britney Spears, and it sounds like they had a rather farm-tastic time back in December.

34 minutes ago, ainey said:

I’m mentally trying to figure out how one successfully fvcks a woman “wheelbarrow style” :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

no way that was enjoyable for her :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

A curve might look weird, but when it hits the spot, it hits the spot.  It’s gotta be the right curve though 😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.