Katy Perry Lifetimes music video

This era is so BORING! I was genuinely excited for this era of Katy then woman’s world dropped and it’s been downhill from there. This music is so basic! The music videos are terrible. Her videos are usually so big and theatric. This isn’t the KP bop queen we all know and love. I’m kinda mad I pre ordered the vinyl 😂😂

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

This era is so BORING! I was genuinely excited for this era of Katy then woman’s world dropped and it’s been downhill from there. This music is so basic! The music videos are terrible. Her videos are usually so big and theatric. This isn’t the KP bop queen we all know and love. I’m kinda mad I pre ordered the vinyl 😂😂

I'd say it's better than Ava/Dula entire career and taylors last albums same.

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

The kind of video an artist choose to close their era. Like the fifth or sixth video of an album, that is the vibe.
Not very good for a second single after a massive flop... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spain looks good on the video tho.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.