Justice is coming! If not, how do you interpret Britney's words?

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Those rants are just that, rants!

Rosenfraud dropped the ball and Britney ultimately settled.

Unfortunately no justice.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Wow I didn’t know you were personally there. You have no idea what went on BTS & yet yap like you do. If Britney wasn’t willing to testify in court (which judging from her current social anxiety seems to be the case) there is not much that can be done in terms of prosecution.

Rosengart is no fraud or rookie, i’m sure he presented Britney with her options & she preferred to not involve herself in further litigation if she had to hit the stand & opted to settle for her own mental health.

The “Rosenfraud” thing is so tired considering he was the one who got her out of the cship in the first place & Britney is very fond of him. He also had no skin in the game, why would he risk his reputation & successful career to cover for criminals, be fr.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Wow I didn’t know you were personally there. You have no idea what went on BTS & yet yap like you do. If Britney wasn’t willing to testify in court (which judging from her current social anxiety seems to be the case) there is not much that can be done in terms of prosecution.

Rosengart is no fraud or rookie, i’m sure he presented Britney with her options & she preferred to not involve herself in further litigation if she had to hit the stand & opted to settle for her own mental health.

The “Rosenfraud” thing is so tired considering he was the one who got her out of the cship in the first place & Britney is very fond of him. He also had no skin in the game, why would he risk his reputation & successful career to cover for criminals, be fr.

Pipe down girl, you just got ate up by several members over your comments on Blake Lively and the Versace dress.

You do realize the statute of limitations ran out on things as well, you also realize that Rosenfraud dropped the ball on Jimbo's dispo which is why he wanted a re-do.

Rosenfraud walked away with 5 million dollars and Britney said the main thing she wanted was these people not to get away so easily.

They got away with it so yap some where else girl.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Pipe down girl, you just got ate up by several members over your comments on Blake Lively and the Versace dress.

You do realize the statute of limitations ran out on things as well, you also realize that Rosenfraud dropped the ball on Jimbo's dispo which is why he wanted a re-do.

Rosenfraud walked away with 5 million dollars and Britney said the main thing she wanted was these people not to get away so easily.

They got away with it so yap some where else girl.

Go look at the Blake thread again baby, Mona doesn’t stay down for long, some people are just exhausting to deal with. 

It is a sad situation overall that she didn’t get justice, but we truly don’t know all the details and until Britney tells us what led up to the decision to settle, I think its a little rash to call someone a “fraud”, that’s all. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

Go look at the Blake thread again baby, Mona doesn’t stay down for long, some people are just exhausting to deal with. 

It is a sad situation overall that she didn’t get justice, but we truly don’t know all the details and until Britney tells us what led up to the decision to settle, I think its a little rash to call someone a “fraud”, that’s all. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I never claimed to be behind the scenes or know all the details so you jumped things off with delusion per usual.

I touched on things we know, which was Jimbo's dispo re-do, Britney wanting justice, the fact they ultimately settled and statute of limitations running out as well.

You say it's rash to call someone a fraud and yet you've called other's in here worse.

slap me gifs | WiffleGif

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I never claimed to be behind the scenes or know all the details so you jumped things off with delusion per usual.

I touched on things we know, which was Jimbo's dispo re-do, Britney wanting justice, the fact they ultimately settled and statute of limitations running out as well.

You say it's rash to call someone a fraud and yet you've called other's in here worse.

slap me gifs | WiffleGif

:eyes_britney_laugh: I’m super nice, everyone loves me.

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

And that even makes less sense. But I wouldn't have expected anything more from you. Keep promoting abuse with your gif usage 👍🏽

Promoting abuse? If that were the case why would Jordan have these emotes as an option?

Take that up with him not me for using them.

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

Getting Britney out of the conservatorship was a part of the damage control. They had the New York Times all over them, so that fraudulent legal arrangement could no longer continue in that form. 

Rosengart has always meant to be a cleaner in this case. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.