Psychic says Britney's team wants her to make a fool of herself on Instagram; they fear her doing anything outside of Instagram

Spoiler

Summary:

She asserts that everything she has mentioned about Britney in her videos has proven to be true, except for the prediction that those responsible for her abuse and forced psychiatric medication during the conservatorship have yet to face prison.

Britney's mental health issues stem from the conservatorship. The long-term abuse has made her struggle with how to comprehend all of it and release the trauma.

If Britney had the right people around her, she would heal and get immensely better.

Britney spiraled this year because she can't fathom how unjust everything is and how she has to pay off her abusers.

Britney's team is thrilled with her Instagram videos and wants her to continue sharing them. She appears as both the Empress and the Emperor in the tarot reading, reflecting her cosmic-universe like power.

Her abilities, talent, and magnetism are extraordinary, and her team seeks to control her essence. Britney’s essence is even more powerful than Beyoncé’s, it’s on a Michael Jackson-level grandness. Unfortunately, such potent energy inevitably attracts those who want to suppress it.

Britney has not yet addressed childhood trauma that continues to affect her, particularly involving a family member who betrayed her trust and was not who she thought they were behind-the-scenes.

Britney is her own worst enemy, fluctuating between having wisdom beyond her years and behaving like a child.

There are strong intentions to place her in a conservatorship again, but only for financial reasons and not as strictly as before. Close people to Britney going to TMZ do not have her best interest at heart. They want to get the public on their side so they can control her money.

Britney will come out on top and they won't succeed with controlling her money.

Summary:

She asserts that everything she has mentioned about Britney in her videos has proven to be true, except for the prediction that those responsible for her abuse and forced psychiatric medication during the conservatorship have yet to face prison.

Britney's mental health issues stem from the conservatorship. The long-term abuse has made her struggle with how to comprehend all of it and release the trauma.

If Britney had the right people around her, she would heal and get immensely better.

Britney spiraled this year because she can't fathom how unjust everything is and how she has to pay off her abusers.

Britney's team is thrilled with her Instagram videos and wants her to continue sharing them. She appears as both the Empress and the Emperor in the tarot reading, reflecting her cosmic-universe like power.

Her abilities, talent, and magnetism are extraordinary, and her team seeks to control her essence. Britney’s essence is even more powerful than Beyoncé’s, it’s on a Michael Jackson-level grandness. Unfortunately, such potent energy inevitably attracts those who want to suppress it.

Britney has not yet addressed childhood trauma that continues to affect her, particularly involving a family member who betrayed her trust and was not who she thought they were behind-the-scenes.

Britney is her own worst enemy, fluctuating between having wisdom beyond her years and behaving like a child.

There are strong intentions to place her in a conservatorship again, but only for financial reasons and not as strictly as before. Close people to Britney going to TMZ do not have her best interest at heart. They want to get the public on their side so they can control her money.

Britney will come out on top and they won't succeed with controlling her money.

Edited by justhanging
  • Like 2

Thanks for the summary.

Watched the video and it's half an hour and then she does another video also with a Britney Tarot reading and the resume is of both. Only watched a little from the other reading.

Yea this psychic can see. No doubt about that. I just don't know what to do with all of it. I got angry when she started talking about the people trying to get their hands on her money!

Has it ever occured to these people to go and GET THEIR OWN MONEY if it matters that much to them? Aren't they all grown ups?

But no! For some unexplainable reason it HAS to be her money! Her cash, her jewelry, her cellphones! Like it's a creed! What else are they after? Are they gonna try to steal her car next? What about trespassing on her property? Looking for herbs, flowers, berries, fruit, squirrels, tortoise, rabbits? It's insane!

And she's such a generous soul! LOVING, KIND, HELPFUL!

Britney you need an AR-15! NOW! Stop putting up with this idiocy! Get a submachine gun too. And a shotgun. And a handgun.

That'll teach those kids also if they love her money too much. Too busy in the growroom taking care of Federlines indica/sativa hybrids to spend quality time with your mother?

Ok.. Your choice. Then maybe she'll just go and shoot up everything for hours with more mature people, who respect her for the brilliant and lovely person she is.

• Like 1

Well, I personally think believing in psychics past the age of 12 is like believing in Santa Clause. But if it brings people some sort of comfort, let them believe.

37 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Thanks for the summary.

Watched the video and it's half an hour and then she does another video also with a Britney Tarot reading and the resume is of both. Only watched a little from the other reading.

Yea this psychic can see. No doubt about that. I just don't know what to do with all of it. I got angry when she started talking about the people trying to get their hands on her money!

Has it ever occured to these people to go and GET THEIR OWN MONEY if it matters that much to them? Aren't they all grown ups?

But no! For some unexplainable reason it HAS to be her money! Her cash, her jewelry, her cellphones! Like it's a creed! What else are they after? Are they gonna try to steal her car next? What about trespassing on her property? Looking for herbs, flowers, berries, fruit, squirrels, tortoise, rabbits? It's insane!

And she's such a generous soul! LOVING, KIND, HELPFUL!

Britney you need an AR-15! NOW! Stop putting up with this idiocy! Get a submachine gun too. And a shotgun. And a handgun.

That'll teach those kids also if they love her money too much. Too busy in the growroom taking care of Federlines indica/sativa hybrids to spend quality time with your mother?

Ok.. Your choice. Then maybe she'll just go and shoot up everything for hours with more mature people, who respect her for the brilliant and lovely person she is.

Girl you lost me when you suggested she get an assault rifle.

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

“That’ll teach her kids also if they love her money too much”.

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I know/hope you’re joking, but still a very bizarre and off the wall comment.

27 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Girrl you lost me when you suggested she get an assault rifle.

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

“That’ll teach her kids also if they love her money too much”.

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I know/hope you’re joking, but still a very bizarre and off the wall comment.

Holy sh1t! Yea bro, that would be bizarre indeed! But like you wrote

"you lost me when you suggested she get an assault rifle"

Take aim at where you got lost, put your eye to your scope and take a look at what was written. Of course that's not what I wrote, and I don't want that on me.

If you read it again and still don't like it that's okay - just please don't make it seem like I suggested she should threaten or hurt ANYONE like that. And especially her own boys!

40 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Holy sh1t! Yea bro, that would be bizarre indeed! But like you wrote

"you lost me when you suggested she get an assault rifle"

Take aim at where you got lost, put your eye to your scope and take a look at what was written. Of course that's not what I wrote, and I don't want that on me.

If you read it again and still don't like it that's okay - just please don't make it seem like I suggested she should threaten or hurt ANYONE like that. And especially her own boys!

Can I ask what you meant by that then? I still don’t understand. I wasn’t trying to come at you, but it’s very easy to misconstrue that statement, that’s all.

4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Can I ask what you meant by that then? I still don’t understand. I wasn’t trying to come at you, but it’s very easy to misconstrue that statement, that’s all.

I read my words again and maybe I wasn't really being so clear as I thought I was. I'm a little embarrassed now. I just meant that guns can be fun. It's a good activity for people to do together.

They could have fun. Her and her boys. Shooting in any way she/they would like. With any type of firearm. She's wealthy and can do as she wants.

I was also joking, like you wrote, but not in that way though. About Kevin growing alot of pot and he probably doesn't. And some other things.

36 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

I read my words again and maybe I wasn't really being so clear as I thought I was. I'm a little embarrassed now. I just meant that guns can be fun. It's a good activity for people to do together.

They could have fun. Her and her boys. Shooting in any way she/they would like. With any type of firearm. She's wealthy and can do as she wants.

I was also joking, like you wrote, but not in that way though. About Kevin growing alot of pot and he probably doesn't. And some other things.

Ok. My intention was not to embarrass you, just maybe try and choose your words more carefully next time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I think she said pretty much the same thing we all been thinking.  And we didn't need cards for it

Yes. Most of the psychic people and blind items just say what easy to predict.

It's a bit obvious certain people close to her wants the "see? Britney is crazy" narrative going... 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.