BRITNEY SPEARS SONS WHY WON'T THEY REUNITE WITH THEIR MOM?

7 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Recording your parent because they're acting odd and sending it to your dad is VERY normal, especially if the kids feel unsure about the situation. Is it shady? Sure, but Britney is hardly acting "normal." 

I'm sorry, but the way she talks to them, the language she uses and the fact that she brings Robin into the conversation is very telling about their dynamic. The entire household seems chaotic. She acts like an infantile friend rather than a mother.

"And I'm scared of you because you're weird" - like really? Who says that to their child and then expects to have a healthy relationship?

But yes, let's keep pretending that the kids have no valid reason to have a complicated relationship with their mother.

Am I saying that Sean and Jayden aren't "brainwashed" to some extent? No, they probably have a narrow view of their mother, but Britney is clearly not the "oh so loving and warm mother" that she makes herself out to be.

@DiamondCircus do you see this delusion? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

All at their moms expense. 😒

Their granddaddy is also a toxic violent drunk who drugged britney and thats why she is probably like that now but they want to see him and not her? Make it make sense. They were just raised to look at her as a cash cow. Thats all. 

The family has definitely poisoned their minds against her - but she doesn’t do anything to help the situation either. 3 years later and still acting erratic and dating a felon. Get your **** together Britney, have some sense of a stable life and maybe that will make the boys want to properly reconnect. 

• Love 1

An ex-girlfriend of one of the boys once said on Snapchat that they were afraid of being with Britney when she wasn't on medication. At the time, I thought the girl was just trying to get attention. But looking at the situation with everything we know now, that's not that hard to believe.

• Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

The family has definitely poisoned their minds against her - but she doesn’t do anything to help the situation either. 3 years later and still acting erratic and dating a felon. Get your **** together Britney, have some sense of a stable life and maybe that will make the boys want to properly reconnect. 

There is no denying that point.

Britney is free and instead of making strides to stop the drama she stokes the flames.

At the same time, it's possible her IDGAF attitude is due to her probably trying many times in the past and the boys still not wanting to see her.

If I were them I definitely wouldn't want to be getting picked up at the airport with Paul driving.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

There is no denying that point.

Britney is free and instead of making strides to stop the drama she stokes the flames.

At the same time, it's possible her IDGAF attitude is due to her probably trying many times in the past and the boys still not wanting to see her.

If I were them I definitely wouldn't want to be getting picked up at the airport with Paul driving.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Imagine sleeping in your room at Britney’s mansion with a 10 child Felon lurking around potentially coming into your room to steal your sh!!t :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Joel Santos said:

An ex-girlfriend of one of the boys once said on Snapchat that they were afraid of being with Britney when she wasn't on medication. At the time, I thought the girl was just trying to get attention. But looking at the situation with everything we know now, that's not that hard to believe.

But if the only time they were around Britney was when she was in the C ship not since she's been free so she was forced to be medicated during so I'm not sure how she would be off any alleged medications if she wasn't free?

• Like 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

Imagine sleeping in your room at Britney’s mansion with a 10 child Felon lurking around potentially coming into your room to steal your sh!!t :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

If they thought it was scary seeing paw paw break down the bedroom door, Paul I'm sure with his gun charges and other list of activities is even scarier. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I get what u r saying but i think that lithium has fried her mind. She is not herself. If they gave a f about her they would help her recover from this abuse but they chose to abuse her more. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I get what u r saying but i think that lithium has fried her mind. She is not herself. If they gave a f about her they would help her recover from this abuse but they chose to abuse her more. 

They’re lazy like their deadbeat dad - they can’t be bothered and are probably in a constant w**d high - 1 more month and the other one turns 18 and money is gone. Hopefully Britney isn’t stupid enough to keep giving them money. 

• Like 1

Imo they are ashamed of her and her history. 

I always wondered if Britney or someone from the family explained to them the things that happened in 2007. They probably have seen the videos and photos of her shaving her head and partying without underwear. 

• Love 1
Just now, Fay1981 said:

Imo they are ashamed of her and her history. 

I always wondered if Britney or someone from the family explained to them the things that happened in 2007. They probably have seen the videos and photos of her shaving her head and partying without underwear. 

What's interesting though is they've never asked dad what he does for work or what he does to make a living to help support them financially.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's interesting though is they've never asked dad what he does for work or what he does to make a living to help support them financially.

Maybe they did, we don't know that.

No one cares about Kevin outside of his relationship with Britney so the things he does are not for the whole world to see.

They probably have some hostility toward her that Kevin instilled in them from a young age, but at the same time Britney is not in a mom state right now. I don't think she should be seeing them to be honest, not until she gets a grip on herself. They would literally just come back home with something stupid/unhinged she did during their stay and 3 seconds later it would end up on TMZ… :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Fay1981 said:

Maybe they did, we don't know that.

No one cares about Kevin outside of his relationship with Britney so the things he does are not for the whole world to see.

According to Kevin's lawyer recently they only had 1 phone call it was around Mother's Day and haven't seen one another in person. 

Just now, Baronesse said:

They probably have some hostility toward her that Kevin instilled in them from a young age, but at the same time Britney is not in a mom state right now. I don't think she should be seeing them to be honest, not until she gets a grip on herself. They would literally just come back home with something/unhinged she did during their stay and 3 seconds later it would end up on TMZ… :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I sadly agree, they'd be little spies recording her and trying to fetch any info back they can, Britney being with Paul doesn't show stability. 

• Like 4
Just now, nowimstronger said:

They don’t feel comfortable/safe around her. Why? Only they know. Who would’ve thought so many years ago that they’d end up with Kfed and his wife instead. 

Then to see their mom become free and they become adults and still want nothing to do with her, it's sad.

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think this explains it well. Sure, things NOW are weird all around, but I think this recording explains a lot about the way they were raised and it’s very refreshing to her speak so coherently. 

The fact they would record her at 10/11 years old and send it to their deadbeat dad is basically proof of how right she probably was in this recording.

this audio makes me so sad, no one in that god awful family cares for her Angry New York GIF

i do think her kids were brainwashed by their grandparents and their father but at the same time they probably dealt with some dark stuff regarding britney’s mental health.

it’s a depressing situation all around and i hope they end up having a good relationship.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.