BRITNEY SPEARS SONS WHY WON'T THEY REUNITE WITH THEIR MOM?

What do you think the real reason or reasons are that Britney's sons don't want to reunite with her?

Britney-Spears-Children-are-Betraying-He Only one phone call around mothers, day as reports swirl of a reunion with Jimbo.

These boys are about old enough to be out of K Flop's home and hop on a plane to go visit their mom.

(Is it because she still with Paul)?

Britney Spears back together with Jason Trawick?? + Hold It Against Me  turns 4!: ohnotheydidnt — LiveJournal - Page 2

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If true interesting the boys want to se paw paw the man that trafficked and traumatized and drugged theri mother.

Britney gets 1 phone call around Mother's Day and her boys want to allegedly fly out to spend time with the man that broke down the door.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

These things hurts heart :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I was thinking the same thing, it's inevitable we get new pics with them and Jimbo and Lynne.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I know it shouldn’t anger me this much but it does. How can her babies betray her this way!!! They should be around her all the time. It’s not like she sacrificed her life for them or anything :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I know it shouldn’t anger me this much but it does. How can her babies betray her this way!!! They should be around her all the time. It’s not like she sacrificed her life for them or anything :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Especially now that they’ll both be able to go see her together at 18. It’s going to be interesting seeing what’s next.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Agyness said:

They just want to see their grandfather before he dies to have a clear conscience. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

If that's the case they should be seeing their mom as well, Britney been through so much in the C ship and her sons know she wants them in her life.

In turn they seem to care less about her, it's sad.

Spoiler

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I can only hope they don’t see a dime from her. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: It makes perfect sense they’d be good with Jamie - they seem to have zero understanding of how much she had sacrificed for them.

****, it’s tragic to think how she lost so many important years of her life just to stay in touch with her boys, and this is how they repay her. They’ve witnessed how everyone belittled her from a very young age.

Or maybe they know more than we do 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

I'm thinking that too, people that keep pretending Sean and Jayden are still infants when clearly at 18 they know right from wrong.

One of the allegations is Britney being n.ood in her damn house, they alleged dru/gs being delivered too.

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If that's the case they should be seeing their mom as well, Britney been through so much in the C ship and her sons know she wants them in her life.

In turn they seem to care less about her, it's sad.

Hide contents

I think that Britney wants to see her sons, I mean she loves them, but I don't know, I've had a feeling for some time that it doesn't obsess her that much. She loves her sons for sure, there's no doubt about that, but she doesn't want to sacrifice her life, which was stolen from her for 13 years, for others, and even for the love she has for her sons. If she really wanted to see them, and it was the only thing that mattered to her, she would have deleted her Instagram or stopped nudity, I think. I believe that now her freedom comes first, and she's making it clear to them that she won't change for them, even though they are her children, they forced her too much for too long. Maybe I'm wrong, it's just a feeling. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Agyness said:

I think that Britney wants to see her sons, I mean she loves them, but I don't know, I've had a feeling for some time that it doesn't obsess her that much. She loves her sons for sure, there's no doubt about that, but she doesn't want to sacrifice her life, which was stolen from her for 13 years, for others, and even for the love she has for her sons. If she really wanted to see them, and it was the only thing that mattered to her, she would have deleted her Instagram or stopped nudity, I think. I believe that now her freedom comes first, and she's making it clear to them that she won't change for them, even though they are her children, they forced her too much for too long. Maybe I'm wrong, it's just a feeling. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Such an excellent point about her being free and I think you could be right she already sacrificed so much for them, now as you said that she's free why put that in the backseat when that C Ship got her nothing with her sons. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

What did they “know” at 10/11 years old when they would record their own mom (acting very normal, like any other mom) without her consent and send the footage to their dad? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Mind you, she was completely monitored, medicated, “well behaved” at the time - and had a very clean and wholesome instagram page. But still, just the habit of filming her and sending it to their dad, are we gonna pretend that’s normal? 

They were obviously raised in a very certain way. And let’s not pretend we don’t know for sure they were mostly raised by the awful K Fed and his trashy gambling wife. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.