Is there anything that made you stop listening to Britney's music?

During conservatorship (human trafficking) i just stopped caring for her cuz I thought she sold out and didnt even want to be on stage. I didnt know she was a prisoner. But when she got free i went back to her. She's always been my favorite. 

• Like 1

Her songs have a insane replay value, I can listen to BOMT up to Circus without skipping (unless I came across a remix or cover) :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I disklike some songs on Femme Fatale, I skip whole Britney Jean album and sadly Glory aged badly it sounds sooo 2016 even tho it re-released in 2020 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Mmm when I was going thru something really dark ( in my life), around 2022-2023, I had to stop listening to her and even checking on her socials, cuz her life situation was making me so sad cuz I was too deeply caring about her. So I needed to stop, so I did, didn’t listen to her music about a year. 

And I know 2022-23 wasn’t the darkest time for her, but still, I was not in a good place. So yeah :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

Yes... Discovering Red Velvet made me realize better music exists where I don't have to skip anything and that half of Glory is filler material at best, some of it nails-on-chalkboard vibes :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.