FBI Talks About Britney Spears Stolen Money To A Fan

1st Tweet:
The @FBILosAngeles told me that unless @britneyspears herself made a complaint about her missing money, they wouldn't do anything. I call BS. I also think her fans deserve to know where their money went. & I think Jamie & his co-conspirators should be held to the rule of law.

2nd Tweet:
I feel like this isn’t talked about enough. An investigative reporter should look into the mismanagement of Britney’s assets and publish a deep-dive piece in a reputable publication about the hundreds of millions of dollars that are lost from Britney’s estate. According to recent reports, her net worth is only $60 million, and per Forbes it’s at $70M, with $56M tied up into real estate. This is incredibly low compared to her peers. Money Nation did a deep-dive into her net worth 8 years ago revealing Britney’s earnings from 1999-2016 were nearly $700 million. So, she was nearing a billion in earnings 8 years ago. Accounting for taxes, fees, expenses, her net worth should still be over $300M. Also consider that since 2016, she continued working in Vegas and has had major endorsement deals, so we can safely assume that by this point, she has earned $1 billion and yet her net worth is only $60M? This is a huge discrepancy. Where is Britney’s money?! We know some of it was misappropriated during the conservatorship but if someone looks into the numbers, we’re talking about a federal crime of misappropriating hundreds of millions of dollars. Britney’s perfume business alone (which we know is absolutely massive) has made $100 billion in sales. How come she has sold more albums than every other artists of the new millennium, touring the world 8 times, make movies, television gigs, signing the biggest endorsement deals but having only $60 million of fortune? It makes zero sense! I believe that she didn’t know exactly how much she actually earned during her whole career. A lots of money were going different directions, she was so young and her team & parents didn’t have the best intentions at all. Not to mention all the abuse, torture and trauma they put her through. This is a case for the FBI! But to this day no one has been investigated or indicted. I strongly believe that her justice is more important than a biopic movie. But here we go, being manipulated and duped by her team again. This heartbreaking!

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Has anyone ever thought Britney simply might not care to persue this?

Perhaps she's sick of court things and decided to give it a rest for her own mental health?

Y'all think investigations and courtcases are done in a fingersnap while it often take years and usually takes a huge toll on the person who is sueing mental health.

Maybe, just maybe she decided it isn't worth it after all since she has her book, the Hold Me Closer release and now the project which has 10 figures attached to it. It's not as if she needs the money...

Not saying it's fair her abusers 'won' and got away with her money but life isn't fair and some times people need to make a decission whether it's worth to continue the fight or if it's easier and better to start over.

She's out of her dad's hands and that's obviously all she truly wanted.

• Like 2

I doubt Britney knows any of her rights...

She literally didn't know about asking for the end of the c-ship, an information you can easily find with a little Google search (for some reason her bestie Cade and her ex Scam didn't try to search it)

Some fans blame the system just to avoid disappointments,  they don’t know how to explain "God like" Rose didn't do what they believed he would do (and what he promised to do).

Still in the denial stage.

Edited by Dark Willow
7 hours ago, PolySpears said:

things are not adding up

she has 450M from tours and 100B~ from perfumes (maybe some of that went to Elizabeth Arden, but still)

yet her net worth is 60-70M :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

People need to realize difference between gross profit and net profit.

Celebrities has huge spending when it comes to secutiry, private jet, all stuff around them, taking care of properties, lawyers, managers, agents etc.

Also Britney didnt get 100 billions from the parfume, she would be the richest woman in the world if she did.

Yes her money were definitely defrauded and wrongfully treated but you cannot just add up numbers of all gross profits and calculate it as net worth.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.