Will Tiktok guy who randomly finds celebrities and sings to them find Britney 1 day?

spacer.png

Why do these celebs even entertain this dork? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

We really have depreciated so far as a society. The more untalented and stupider you are, the more relevant you become. I fully blame the Kardashians for this b_ull****.

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Why do these celebs even entertain this dork? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

We really have depreciated so far as a society. The more untalented and stupider you are, the more relevant you become. I fully blame the Kardashians for this b_ull****.

I agree. I will say I think he's able to find celebrities because his dad works in the entertainment industry and has lots of connections...

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I agree. I will say I think he's able to find celebrities because his dad works in the entertainment industry and has lots of connections...

Lol, that’s another thing I wanted to complain about. Damn nepo babies running amock everywhere! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

OMG, I love it when people exploit their nepotism to advance their positions in life and garner notoriety and financial profit. It's so diabolical; I get a literal hard-on from it. Purely ***ual of course. My type is the boy next door. Sweet, humble, and stable like my strict organic free-range probiotic diet. Afterall, I'm an Angel. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.