TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS FAMILY & FRIENDS CONCERNED W/ RELATIONSHIP ... Back To Paul Too Fast!!!

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

She said she had postpartum. I think she lacks judgement in general it can be result of her condition or just the way her brain works. So she can't really see what is wrong in letting this kind of ppl in. I remember for the record and what she said  really suits to todays reality. She said about 2007:I was guarded and then i started letting people in because i was lonely and whatever the reason...i paid for the consequences big time(smth like that).

So for me it looks like after being guarded under cship she starts to let people in again, bad people, because she is lonely. So i am really scared how it can end up this time as the only person she has around is Brian who might be not the best but at least he is some1 who knows his sister.

I remember this FTR line, but now thinking about it... not sure if she said certain things only to please her father and try to be "a good girl" and then be free early. I used to love FTR, now it seems not so good, even tho it showed some of the level of control. 

I definitely think it can be mental illness territory, a person would've learn at least something with everything that happened. I never believed Britney is dumb, like some believe, not even a dumb person repeats the same mistakes over and over again.

I want to know if she had postpartum depression or if she "figured out" by herself, without a doctor confirming the condition.

Untreated illness can be terrible, but we're not sure what is going on with her to try and see a solution.

Something is happening, something bad.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, nowimstronger said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears is sliding back into an old relationship ... hanging with Paul Soliz again -- and, her loved ones...

Britney Spears is sliding back into an old relationship ... hanging with Paul Soliz again -- and, her loved ones are worried about how quickly she's seemingly run back into his arms.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Spears' friends and family -- including her brother Bryan, we're told -- are confused and concerned she's already hanging with PS again just weeks after the two split up under rocky circumstances.

We're told Britney let everyone around her know at the time that she was finished with Paul ... going as far as telling her gate guards to take him off the guest list for good. So, naturally, the chummy lunch in Malibu earlier this week raised some alarm bells in her circle.

Our sources say those close to Brit are worried about Paul's criminal past ... and, we're also told Britney came to the conclusion that she felt Paul was just using her. That's exactly why some in her orbit are wondering why he's still around ... seeing how she came to this conclusion not that long ago.

Her loved ones are well aware couples can rekindle their romance and get back together from time to time... but our sources say they're still confused why they got back together so fast. Not just this ... but we're told her pals found out about them hanging again from pap pics as opposed to Spears herself.

Like we told you ... Britney and Soliz grabbed lunch with pals at the Soho House in Malibu Wednesday. Weeks after Britney proclaimed herself "single as ****" via Instagram -- clearly throwing shade at Soliz, or it seemed at the time.

The two have had a rocky relationship, to say the least ... they had a huge blow-up fight at the Chateau Marmont nearly landing Brit in an ambulance -- although she later claimed it was just a foot injury.

Anyway, it appears they're putting all that behind them, even if those close to Brit aren't ready to do the same.

"Her loved ones" Drew-wtf-compr.gif

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

Of course if u think a convicted person with 10 kids what are not supported by him is hot. If only people would look more into the soul than underneath the clothes...

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I wouldn't mind seeing underneath his clothes :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Paul if you are smart you will have your 12 kid by her and get married to her. I hope she has a good lawyer to protect her assets from this fool. 

So let me get this straight. You “hope” she has a good lawyer to protect her assets, yet at the same time you want this bum to marry her and knock her up so he’s set for life? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BPI said:

But didn't Tmz say Bryan wanted to clean up the people around Britney, to protect her, to select the staff better?

Ridiculous, they change version in weeks to weeks.

Didn't Britney post a video of her an Bryan in a spa?  She sounded like she didn't know how to act in there and he looked embarrassed.  I think people are keeping their distance from her tbh.

• Like 2

I would just like to add, in that pap video Paul talks about one of his baby mamas being 5150ed and how he was on his way to court to gain custody. I think it’s very possible the man likes to prey on vulnerable women. People like that are often times very good at manipulating others.

I’m not going to tell her what to do, but it would be in her best interest to open her eyes sooner rather than later. Which we all thought she did when she dragged him and said she was single af.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

How about you stop blaming the fans and just cut all this divisive **** out, already. All of her fans are concerned. No one here has direct involvement or insight into Britney's life, so how can any fan be an enabler?

It’s funny how everyone thinks we all see and speak to Britney on a daily basis to enable any sort of choice or behavior from her. 

Delusion at its finest!

For all the people saying we’re enablers:

Delusion Delu GIF by TINDER

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I would just like to add, in that pap video Paul talks about one of his baby mamas being 5150ed and how he was on his way to court to gain custody. I think it’s very possible the man likes to prey on vulnerable women. People like that are often times very good at manipulating others.

I’m not going to tell her what to do, but it would be in her best interest to open her eyes sooner rather than later. Which we all thought she did when she dragged him and said she was single af.

I believe it was the Nikki chick who confirmed she was 51/50'ed (I'll have to find the screenshot).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.