✨✨✨✨✨ Kyle Lai-Fatt Appreciation Thread ✨✨✨✨✨

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Idk what you, but google doesn't know him, his "singing" is just pitched down voice from someone unkown, and his face is also a mystery, because everyone is editing him. So who knows if he ever does exist?

play the early nba 2k games, go to the credits, and you will see that he is indeed a real person who worked on those games 

Edited by kylelaiflop
1 hour ago, kylelaiflop said:

if rich embury can force people to love him online because he is such a bearded little turdbag, then we should do the same to kyle too, so that people of any culture can get respected in the way they are, you know? everyone except for the matthews. they suck, just like the karens! 

But why? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

But why? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

because matthews are scary bearded men who has unhealthy and parasocial relationships with female celebrities online, they create a lot of horrible things regarding female celebrities of the sort, from creating fake nude images, fake bondage images, fake bodybuilder images, fake adult films to any other disturbing content featuring any female celebrity they obsess over online. and rhodes to kpop is a good example of this. he's a white bearded turdbag who has a unhealthy obsession with female kpop idols on the internet and he also had some disgusting tweets regarding those idols he obsesses over on twitter. and i am pretty sure he is also involved with the distribution of deepfake corn made about female kpop idols online. what a disgusting little piece of crap. i hope all kpop idols protect themselves away from those disgusting bearded cowards online. but hey, at least kyle lai-fatt is here to save them all and kill those cowards for their unhealthy obsessions online! respect for our chinese jamaican king ;D 

amazon fly GIF

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

his "singing" is just pitched down voice from someone unkown, and his face is also a mystery, because everyone is editing him. So who knows if he ever does exist?

jason chen stole most of his songs, pitched it up to nine octaves, and made him disappear. plus there are some real photos of him by the way to prove that he is indeed a real person and not a fake one at best 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

because matthews are scary bearded men who has unhealthy and parasocial relationships with female celebrities online, they create a lot of horrible things regarding female celebrities of the sort, from creating fake nude images, fake bondage images, fake bodybuilder images, fake adult films to any other disturbing content featuring any female celebrity they obsess over online. and rhodes to kpop is a good example of this. he's a white bearded turdbag who has a unhealthy obsession with female kpop idols on the internet and he also had some disgusting tweets regarding those idols he obsesses over on twitter. and i am pretty sure he is also involved with the distribution of deepfake corn made about female kpop idols online. what a disgusting little piece of crap. i hope all kpop idols protect themselves away from those disgusting bearded cowards online. but hey, at least kyle lai-fatt is here to save them all and kill those cowards for their unhealthy obsessions online! respect for our chinese jamaican king ;D 

amazon fly GIF

34 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

jason chen stole most of his songs, pitched it up to nine octaves, and made him disappear. plus there are some real photos of him by the way to prove that he is indeed a real person and not a fake one at best 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's giving me @that's hot y'all threads vibes...

@DiamondCircus what do you think? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, kylelaiflop said:

amazon fly GIF

off topic to klf but i do admit that gibi asmr is a good brave soul for speaking out against deepfake corn made about her online, and i hope that other famous women can speak out on deepfake corn made about them online, just like her too: 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1

The OP is unstable and has been banned on other sites for stalking this guy and making weird photos of him

Kyle’s a real person but not a celebrity or public figure, just someone they saw online who they've been obsessed with for the last seven years

They also tried to find his address and personal info :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

From another site:

IMG-5325.pngIMG-5328.pngIMG-5326.png

Also known for claiming pics of Britney at a movie premiere ruined their life :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:IMG-5329.png

More deranged fake pages they've made about the same guy:

Spoiler
KYLELAIFATTFOSTERJENKINSTRIBUTE.BANDCAMP.COM

Bandcamp fan page for the famous Jamaican-American superstar Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, who rose to fame in 1991. We are in no way affiliated with the man himself, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster...
GENIUS.COM

‘Cause he’s awesome…and you’re not! Kyle R. Lai-Fatt has been by far my favorite singer since I was about 21 years old, and that was 9 years ago. I’ve seen him in his early days of filming all the...
WWW.LIPSTICKALLEY.COM

hello everybody, it's me, kylelaiflop! last time, i created a thread about jeff stinco posing with celebrities on here, and now, i am making one for kyle lai-fatt to get people to appreciate...
KYLE-LAI-FATT-FOSTER-JENKINS.FANDOM.COM
GENIUS.COM

Kyle Lai-Fatt is an American singer and model.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zone_ said:

The OP is unstable and has been banned on other sites for stalking this guy and making weird photos of him

Kyle’s a real person but not a celebrity or public figure, just someone they saw online who they've been obsessed with for the last seven years

They also tried to find his address and personal info :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

From another site:

Also known for claiming pics of Britney at a movie premiere ruined their life :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:IMG-5329.png

Hide contents

Bandcamp fan page for the famous Jamaican-American superstar Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, who rose to fame in 1991. We are in no way affiliated with the man himself, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster...
GENIUS.COM

‘Cause he’s awesome…and you’re not! Kyle R. Lai-Fatt has been by far my favorite singer since I was about 21 years old, and that was 9 years ago. I’ve seen him in his early days of filming all the...
WWW.LIPSTICKALLEY.COM

hello everybody, it's me, kylelaiflop! last time, i created a thread about jeff stinco posing with celebrities on here, and now, i am making one for kyle lai-fatt to get people to appreciate...
GENIUS.COM

we are doing this to make fun of the matthews for their unhealthy obsessions towards female celebrities online. we are not doing this to ruin kyle's life, he hasn't really spoken out against this arg, so hopefully he does and might actually appreciate it one day. plus i am not unstable. you got the wrong person in here zone_. enough said. 

Edited by kylelaiflop
12 hours ago, zone_ said:

From another site:

Hide contents

GENIUS.COM

WWW.LIPSTICKALLEY.COM

GENIUS.COM

This makes everything even more cringe Drew-barrymore-stfu.gif

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SlideAway said:

What is this thread and why is it happening?

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

it's about spreading love for kyle lai-fatt and discussing about him on breathe heavy. we are doing this to make fun of the creepy bearded weirdos who are creating inappropriate deepfakes of female celebrities like jenna ortega and millie bobby brown online. let's make them the punching bags of the internet some more so they can be held accountable and name called for their disgusting actions, not noku pireleis (the creator of the fartbag arg to which kyle is the main character of). spread love to her some more, not make her the punching bag of the internet, you know? 

Edited by kylelaiflop
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:...what?

not just on sam for what he made britney do to be at the premiere of once upon a time in hollywood, but also everybody on mrdeepfakes, cfake, and other female celebrity deepfake websites online. they deserve it for being so mentally unstable and possibly trying their best to ruin female celebrities' lives, you know? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.