✨✨✨✨✨ Kyle Lai-Fatt Appreciation Thread ✨✨✨✨✨

6 hours ago, peacht said:

@jordanmiller 

why are you tagging jordan for? will he become a lai-fatthead for kyle lai-fatt? or will he ban us for no reason whatsoever? let's just hope he does so that we can stop the spread of the britney spears attending the premiere of once upon a time in hollywood photos very soon :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: 

5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

How come you're not a super mod????? What happened in the background? @Jordan Miller????????  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Sorry I actually don’t like being a mod. Well I’m not good at it.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s a hard job being a mod since you have to please everyone so even if I was one, I wouldn’t know what to do since he might make another account as some in the past have. I thought he can be weird quirky person that brings up that premiere all the time but that post of him holding the gun and wanting to defend in Britney’s honor got me worried for a guy I don’t even like is astounding though. 

2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Sorry I actually don’t like being a mod. Well I’m not good at it.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s a hard job being a mod since you have to please everyone so even if I was one, I wouldn’t know what to do since he might make another account as some in the past have. I thought he can be weird quirky person that brings up that premiere all the time but that post of him holding the gun and wanting to defend in Britney’s honor got me worried for a guy I don’t even like is astounding though. 

4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It’s a hard job being a mod since you have to please everyone so even if I was one

I'd say unfortunately one has to be tough and ignore when someone whines about WPs for breaking the rules.

4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'd say unfortunately one has to be tough and ignore when someone whines about WPs for breaking the rules.

I did, I stop caring which was not good being a mod. I trust the current ones as princessmimi is under a lot of stress already.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I did, I stop caring which was not good being a mod. I trust the current ones as princessmimi is under a lot of stress already.

I am so sorry, I understand that there may come a time when you stop caring when it's too much. But he could have kept you as backup in case something happened. Anyway, I'm sending you a lot of- main-qimg-4226f073d588a1a84d42060e20173a

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I can imagine how hard it must be for @Princessmimi right now 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Wait dude you want to shoot Sam? Wtf? I don’t even like Sam but would never want that to happen :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: dang I came here to try to say something nice. 

i am not kyle, i am just a fan of him. i made this reference because of sam forcing britney to go to the once upon a time in hollywood premiere when she didnt want to be there at all. plus steven spielberg is in that photo too, so if spielberg ever makes a movie about kyle lai-fatt being whatever the hell he wants to be, it would become the greatest movie of all time! that's why we made this thread in order to share love for kyle lai-fatt and the fact that he is chinese jamaican. we need to spread love for chinese jamaican people more, not hate on them. that's all. 

Edited by kylelaiflop
30 minutes ago, Puppy said:

i am just a kyle fangirl and i am only doing this for an alternate reality game created to put an end to deepfake p o r n related to female celebrities online by making him the main character/main protagonist of the arg. the arg is also created to get the photos and videos of britney at the once upon a time in hollywood premiere removed forever, because of what she said regarding this moment in her life is really true, you know? 

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

The fact i still don't know this person :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Why are we even talking about him? 

because kyle is the main character of an arg we like to call "trying to ban white bearded neanderthals who has unhealthy obessions and intimate parasocial relationships with female celebrities online, also known as the matthews". the fartbag arg, to be exact. we did this in order to spread love for kyle by creating fan edits of him in hopes that he, a handsome looking chinese jamaican man, can become famous just because of his ethnicity/race and the mixed racial cultures that he comes from today. we want kyle and other chinese jamaican people to be loved more than just some slimy white bearded pervert in his computer tweeting over 100,000 times on twitter tweeting about hurting children and babies, wishing the whole wide world can love him but he's just a total egotistical narcissistic booger turd who is forcing people on the internet to love him so much, and creating fake nude images and videos of his favorite female celebrities online, as i said again, this is the description of someone who is a total matthew, so keep spreading love for kyle lai-fatt some more in here, breathe heavy! 

and also, i am not racist, i am just stating the facts in here lol plz dont ban me for this, thank you so much for keeping me in here 

Edited by kylelaiflop
5 hours ago, kylelaiflop said:

because kyle is the main character of an arg we like to call "trying to ban white bearded neanderthals who has unhealthy obessions and intimate parasocial relationships with female celebrities online, also known as the matthews". the fartbag arg, to be exact. we did this in order to spread love for kyle by creating fan edits of him in hopes that he, a handsome looking chinese jamaican man, can become famous just because of his ethnicity/race and the mixed racial cultures that he comes from today. we want kyle and other chinese jamaican people to be loved more than just some slimy white bearded pervert in his computer tweeting over 100,000 times on twitter tweeting about hurting children and babies, wishing the whole wide world can love him but he's just a total egotistical narcissistic booger turd who is forcing people on the internet to love him so much, and creating fake nude images and videos of his favorite female celebrities online, as i said again, this is the description of someone who is a total matthew, so keep spreading love for kyle lai-fatt some more in here, breathe heavy! 

and also, i am not racist, i am just stating the facts in here lol plz dont ban me for this, thank you so much for keeping me in here 

You can't force people to love someone (plus someone who probably doesn't exist). And I think you've picked the wrong place for this - people here, including me, share memes of people of all race types.

And to be honest, I don't see a reason to "make him famous", there is nothing interesting about him, sorry.  

12 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

You can't force people to love someone (plus someone who probably doesn't exist). And I think you've picked the wrong place for this - people here, including me, share memes of people of all race types.

And to be honest, I don't see a reason to "make him famous", there is nothing interesting about him, sorry.  

yeah i know, i respect people of all race types but not the matthews. i do believe kyle is interesting enough to become famous because of his iconic grey buzzcut and his extremely deep singing voice and the fact that he's chinese jamaican, makes him so interesting altogether though. plus it's an effing arg, what do you expect lol? 

2 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

yeah i know, i respect people of all race types but not the matthews. i do believe kyle is interesting enough to become famous because of his iconic grey buzzcut and his extremely deep singing voice and the fact that he's chinese jamaican, makes him so interesting altogether though. plus it's an effing arg, what do you expect lol

Idk what you, but google doesn't know him, his "singing" is just pitched down voice from someone unkown, and his face is also a mystery, because everyone is editing him. So who knows if he ever does exist?

if rich embury can force people to love him online because he is such a bearded little turdbag, then we should do the same to kyle too, so that people of any culture can get respected in the way they are, you know? everyone except for the matthews. they suck, just like the karens! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.