Is Britney handing all her career assignments to Cade?

I think Britney might kind of let Cade do a lot of stuff for her. But wouldn't that be dangerous after the conservatorship in which someone else had control over her? I can't imagine her choosing to do this biopic after she saying she wants nothing to do with it and the thing with Millie Bobby Brown & Madonna... And after she said she was retired (of, retired from MUSIC business, makes sense)... What could sound more coherent?

Or is it Britney, all of us and life in general just paradoxical?

Edited by Fita

I think as much as we all love her, we must accept the fact that she really is wish washy and changes her mind very frequently. 

I don’t believe she could ever let anyone control her in the way in which her family has done anymore so I think like yeah, possibly she lets him take the drivers seat but only because she doesn’t care and knows he cannot do much else.

She most likely has relinquished control of her career to others, yes. She does not care about it. So as long as it is bringing an income for her, she probably sees it as good, doesn't look too much into it, and lets her management run amok with all of the merchandising & branding. That's all this movie and all biopics are in the big picture - a promotion of a brand.

It will be very disappointing and frustrating. 

There is too much talk about Dumbo Cade Hudson, but not enough about Michael Kane, who on paper the last time I checked was the real business manager. Can anyone help figure out what his deal is? 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1

You mentioned a good point. This  women was in a c-ship and had no voice for years... yet she is allowing Cade and others to do basically the same things her father used to? Pretending to be her.

Maybe she is cool because they allow her to just travel and hangs out with Paul, so she doesn't feel like c-ship all over again  but still...

She really was against the biopic idea, the same way she was against judging people on singing competitions and a few months later her X factor gig was announced. 

Its really hard to know what Britney really wants and what she is forced to accept because they need money.

1 hour ago, Fita said:

I think Britney might kind of let Cade do a lot of stuff for her. But wouldn't that be dangerous after the conservatorship in which someone else had control over her? I can't imagine her choosing to do this biopic after she saying she wants nothing to do with it and the thing with Millie Bobby Brown & Madonna... And after she said she was retired (of, retired from MUSIC business, makes sense)... What could sound more coherent?

Or is it Britney, all of us and life in general just paradoxical?

If she really, and I mean truly wanted to retire, she should break her contract with RCA and move on. However, I honestly think she's not stupid and loves her lifestyle so there's no way she would ever do that. She just wants to keep a very low profile (which contradicts her IG posts) and not to be bothered that much. However, if someone that she admires offers to work with her, I believe she'll think about it twice :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

10 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

There is too much talk about Dumbo Cade Hudson, but not enough about Michael Kane, who on paper the last time I checked was the real business manager. Can anyone help figure out what his deal is? 

And MK is or at least was connected with MJ. I think he still works for MJ brand/family... it wouldn’t be surprising if he is involved in his biopic.

It would explain Britney projects feeling like something after she passed away... he learned with the Michael situation how to milk a brand without the main person.

19 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And MK is or at least was connected with MJ. I think he still works for MJ brand/family... it wouldn’t be surprising if he is involved in his biopic.

It would explain Britney projects feeling like something after she passed away... he learned with the Michael situation how to milk a brand without the main person.

what is that ?

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

No, from what I understand the Jackson family is behind the MJ movie, which is why his nephew is playing him. I don't think they have any kind of friendship with MK. They insist that MJ was killed under his watch.

But having this person in charge of Britney's state after he was in charge of MJ is no good sign. Maybe MK uses Dumbo because he has a better relationship with Britney. Ugh all of this is so frustrating. 

1 minute ago, Agyness said:

what is that ?

Oh so he is out??? so Cade Hudson is her manager now??? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.