BLACKOUT 2, a concept

I think the Britney we know now woud suit better with a BLACK HAIR

don't you think? a badass BRITNEY and it wouldn't ruin her lovely personality we like from the past of her as blonde, it would preserve it in a certain way for the future.

So imagine if she goes back to brunette, be inspired by that 2007 confidence, depressed but still badass, and give us a BLACKOUT 2 her own paint the town red?

SHE'S apparently angry so to let it all out, an album with no press, something very thoughtfull, dark synths, some EDM and rockish, speed vocals, some vulnerable songs, with a black sl** vibes, would you love it?

OR you like better a classic britney clean type of album like circus and glory?

somehow i think britney don't want to go back to the business bc she's a perfeccionist and she's afraid to flop hard, but if she gives us a 13 tracks album with a book of pictures it would be amazing

tumblr_n9saquoiKV1rmckmso1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, I would love to see her as a brunette, but with a polished aesthetic, not like in gimme more, even though, in hindsight, the unintentional effect was a destroyed, punk-trash look, botched, with ripped tights and that sort of bad taste from striptease clubs that I like. But this time, with someone like Ellen von Unwerth in charge, the result could be stunning. I would have loved for her to recreate the photoshoot they did together but as a music video. But i think only a sincere effort on her part, where she puts her heart into it and takes the lead, like with Blackout, possibly involving writing, can achieve a big success. :typing_keyboard_computer:

dcaff135a909cdce9995ea687beafe8e.jpgsome-favs-of-ellen-von-unwerth-shoot-200

• Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.