Katy Perry says she slept on a song for 2 weeks and that went for another artist and became #1

1 hour ago, aleomg said:

I thought WhatsApp was only used in almost every country except for the US. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I always heard US was like no we’re old school use only SMS… in Brazil it’s all about WhatsApp.

1 hour ago, Fita said:

I always heard US was like no we’re old school use only SMS… in Brazil it’s all about WhatsApp.

Latam is all about WhatsApp. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Even though a lot of people have iPhones, we always use WhatsApp. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1

Doesn't mean it would have been number one for her. She has the worst image out there right now. Almost like if woman's world was released by someone else, it may have been a huge hit. Big if wasn't because it was done by Katy. That's the only reason so no idea why she even has to mention that like she missed an opportunity. It was never her opportunity to begin with

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, aleomg said:

I thought WhatsApp was only used in almost every country except for the US. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well yes, we mostly use our native messaging apps, but for sharing videos/photos/songs WhatsApp doesn’t compress the files, so it’s better for that. And it’s better encrypted 

According to the Wikipedia for the song “Hold It Against Me” by Britney it was originally offered to Katy Perry. It was written by Bonnie McKee who wrote a lot of songs for teenage dream and it went number one so it would track that it’s that song.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Well yes, we mostly use our native messaging apps, but for sharing videos/photos/songs WhatsApp doesn’t compress the files, so it’s better for that. And it’s better encrypted 

Umm.. better encrypted, maybe. But it totally compresses images and videos. It’s iMessage that doesn’t. 

7 hours ago, Setherface said:

According to the Wikipedia for the song “Hold It Against Me” by Britney it was originally offered to Katy Perry. It was written by Bonnie McKee who wrote a lot of songs for teenage dream and it went number one so it would track that it’s that song.

I think she’s talking about a recent song. Hold against me was written by Bonnie McKee during teenage dream writing sessions and was probably offered to Katy first but she rejected. She’s talking about something else

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.