Wich is your favorite In The Zone cover?

The first option:

normal_05.jpg

The final/standard one:

normal_01.jpg

Audio DVD one:

normal_06.jpg

This are a HD digital official photos  and not fanmade.

Edit: mine is the last, and "is not the "DVD Videos and Bonus tracks" thing is the US edition with the album in a DVD format. There are other similars too of this one last in others editions of the album and of the DVD (the DVD of the extra things) but the source from which I got the covers refers to that.

Edited by descg
Posted (edited)

The only official releases with the original cover were a promo cd (before the official date surely) to Poland in Digipak format

NC0xNTgyLmpwZWc.jpeg

My02MTAyLmpwZWc.jpeg

My00OTIyLmpwZWc.jpeg

MS05MDk2LmpwZWc.jpeg

https://www.discogs.com/es/release/6630457-Britney-Spears-In-The-Zone

And some Reissues Britney / In The Zone to Europe

One to Germany (and i think other country but they don't say which) in 2005 with a boxset with the two albums inside (jewel cases albums and the cover/blooket is the normal one) with the "first option" photo in a slipcase covering

LTI2NDQuanBlZw.jpeg

Secondary, 4 of 11

Secondary, 8 of 11

And a Britney / In The Zone Reissue also in Slider (only the cds inside) for all Europe in 2007

Primary

Secondary, 2 of 4

The Audio DVD one was used in a DVD format files of the album in a Super Jewel Case edition to US

Primary

Secondary, 2 of 8

https://www.discogs.com/es/release/6151005-Britney-Spears-In-The-Zone

There are a lot of variants of the covers from Asian Countrys of the album/DVD "In The Zone" editions. 

Edited by descg
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.