Kesha to Katy Perry and Dr Luke: “**** them all”

16 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Wow I can't believe she said that :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I thought Katy and her used to be friends? @Style.do u have the tea? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

They are not friends. Kesha lied about Dr. Luke abusing Katy, and Katy denied it and said no ma’am. 

My opinion might upset a lot of people, but I think Kesha is desperately trying to make fetch happen, as if we are still in the early 2010s. But the general public isn’t interested in her, so she has to stir up controversy to get us gays talking.

Kesha and Megan Thee Stallion are classic Twitter darlings — they go viral all the time, but their music doesn’t sell, leading to their commercial floppery and this is INSANE.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

They are not friends. Kesha lied about Dr. Luke abusing Katy, and Katy denied it and said no ma’am. 

My opinion might upset a lot of people, but I think Kesha is desperately trying to make fetch happen, as if we are still in the early 2010s. But the general public isn’t interested in her, so she has to stir up controversy to get us gays talking.

Kesha and Megan Thee Stallion are classic Twitter darlings — they go viral all the time, but their music doesn’t sell, leading to their commercial floppery and this is INSANE.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Wow you really don't like Kesha? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.