Ice Spice reads Cardi B DOWNNNN in BB Belt — “This one btch is built like an ant… crash outs and they going on rants….. think she pretty but changing her face” 🔥

Not Ice Spice dragging Cardi by the lace front—she DID THAT! That’s why Cardi went live and shed a tear about it! She does everything but write a rap!:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

spacer.pngspacer.png

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ice Spice exposing Style. as her ghostwriter tho :mariah-hurry:

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1

Loool she kinda ate that!

35 minutes ago, Style. said:

…and the fact that SHE knows the diss is about her is SENDING ME like what… Ice scalped her real bad! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

She needs to be serious... she has been working on this "album" for Normani years :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Loool she kinda ate that!

She needs to be serious... she has been working on this "album" for Normani years :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

What if Cardi sues Ice Spice because she dissed her? Last time, when Bia dissed her, she shed a tear on Instagram Live and said she would sue her for… being a rapper. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:
She had a chance during WAP to release the album, but right now nobody gaf about her. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Brother Shawn said:

This girl sounds the same in every song. The same flow, different lyrics. I’m trying to like her music but I just can’t. 

Yeah, I get it. I’m not her fan or anything, but she is so pretty… like, really pretty and so girly. And Princess Diana was totally for the gays!Vmas GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

This gif is a mess tho :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

I can’t wait for the vmas :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: what’s your predictions? 

Chappel Roan, Jojo Siwa, Billie Eilish will have lots of lesbionic moments on stage. Ice Spice will show up and give absolutely nothing. Gwen Stefani will show up. Taylor and Travis will sit together and get lots of camera time. Meghan Thee Stallion will have a big performance, maybe involving an egg. That one guy who has a song on the radio will perform with a big group of people...the song that sounds like The Weeknd mumbling over a 90s beat... I don't know his name. Hmmmm....

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Chappel Roan, Jojo Siwa, Billie Eilish will have lots of lesbionic moments on stage. Ice Spice will show up and give absolutely nothing. Gwen Stefani will show up. Taylor and Travis will sit together and get lots of camera time. Meghan Thee Stallion will have a big performance, maybe involving an egg. That one guy who has a song on the radio will perform with a big group of people...the song that sounds like The Weeknd mumbling over a 90s beat... I don't know his name. Hmmmm....

Let’s be real, the era of music videos is dead. The fact that I can’t even name three big music videos released this year is crazy. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.