Confirmed that Lady Gaga and Celine Dion are performing together at the Paris 2024 Olympics

Celine Dion will join Lady Gaga to perform Édith Piaf's classic "La Vie en Rose" at the Olympics opening ceremony in Paris on Friday. TMZ confirmed. But it's worth it... because it will mark Celine's first performance since she revealed her Stiff Person Syndrome diagnosis in 2022 - and we learned she's feeling great days before the big moment.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Just saw some footage of apparently Lady Gaga rehearsing her bit on a boat on the Seine river at night.

I wonder if she'll perform her new single :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Spoiler, don't open this if you want to be surprised

Spoiler

There's a piano nooooooooo............. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by TTrouble
Just now, TTrouble said:

Just saw some footage of apparently Lady Gaga rehearsing her bit on a boat on the Seine river at night.

I wonder if she'll perform her new single :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I think she'll just stick to the classics.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.