NEW: Bryan 'controlling' Britney's circle of friends, questions why criminal Paul Soliz was hired with no background check + Bryan wants to hire new legal representation for his sister

11 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Where was the care during those 13 years? 

Ask Britney Jean Spears Bridges. If he was such a horrible monster for those 13 years then, why is she  having the time of her life with him in Mexico????? Why is she taking him on lavish trips to Las Vegas? Why?????? Why is she not doing the same to Lynne Spears or Jumanji Lasagna??

I will guess because she actually LIKES him and doesn't see him as a menace.  

But I guess user Miss Wendy Williams will know more about miss Britney's life than Britney herself. 

You can cope and seethe all you want, he will still be spending time with her while you spend your time here. 

10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She never said anything bad about Scam, Larry and Cade... and hmmm

If we have to remember that both were abused by the same man, then we need to give another chance to her sister too lol.

We have many proofs Britney trusts bad people easily, Paul is a recent situation or do we think she knew he was another scam?

The fact she doesn't say bad about certain people doesn't mean anything.

There must be a reason why she has never talked badly about those people.I suppose it's because they didn't harm her the way her parents and Lucifer did. So she doesn't resent them, or even care about them. After all, these people were mere employees. Even if they tried to free her they would have been dispatched just like happened to one of her boyfriends.  Thinking is not hard if you try. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Jamie Lynn Spears DID NOT have the same experience Britney and Brian had with Jamie. It is clear in her book that the bratty girl had a soft and nice version of her dad which is why they are still close to this day. She didn't even live with him most of her life.  Is your reading comprehension that bad? Are you stupid? Did you even read the book? 

Britney is very VOCAL when she doesn't like something or someone, her Instagram is a clear statement of that. So I will trust her when she doesn't talk **** about her brother. Maybe because she knows he is not a menace. Also, you are all forgetting that Brian actually lived with her for years prior to the conservatorship and was the only family member who was there. Her mother would spend her time in Serenity taking care of JL.

And yes the fact that she doesn't say anything about these people DOES mean something. She didn't hold anything when it came to lashing Selena Gomez just for some stupid comments in her wedding yet she hasn't said anything about her Brother???? I guess because she trusts him and loves him.  And you Miss Willow will have to learn to deal with that. 

I agree that we have to stay vigilant about him, but as I said before he is the lesser of all the evil in her life. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Ask Britney Jean Spears Bridges. If he was such a horrible monster for those 13 years then, why is she  having the time of her life with him in Mexico????? Why is she taking him on lavish trips to Las Vegas? Why?????? Why is she not doing the same to Lynne Spears or Jumanji Lasagna??

I will guess because she actually LIKES him and doesn't see him as a menace.  

But I guess user Miss Wendy Williams will know more about miss Britney's life than Britney herself. 

You can cope and seethe all you want, he will still be spending time with her while you spend your time here. 

Because she knew the least about him what he was doing in the background. And he did nothing to help her, sweetie. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Because she knew the least about him what he was doing in the background. And he did nothing to help her, sweetie. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Did Britney told that you last night? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Be real. You know nothing about her or their lives. You will have to learn to deal with Brian because he is not going anywhere, doesnt matter how many fan fictions you create in your head. 

1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

Did Britney told that you last night? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Be real. You know nothing about her or their lives. You will have to learn to deal with Brian because he is not going anywhere, doesnt matter how many fan fictions you create in your head. 

Same about you. So stop finally defending him with your annoying aass, ok?

Nobody is interested in shiits you say.

@DiamondCircus what's wrong with people, same that one who said "less evil" :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Edited by Wendy Williams
23 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ya'll been praising Bryan it won't be a shock if he does weasel his way in to get some type of control. 

I don’t care. Britney need a manager of some kind clearly. Her house is a business, and no housekeeper should be entering her home without background checks et. She at least needs a house manager 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

What a ******* IMBECILE you are. 

Humans have two last names her first last name is Spears, the second is Bridges. I dont know if you are stupid or just acting. 

This isn't south america. Nobody has their moms last name here duh 

Gtfo of here with ur stupidity 

I don't like this at all, because he is part of the "con" clan of leeches and he doesn't know $hi1t about the strategic way to move in the pop music world, like "Larry" did... but now Britney is totally free to decide what she wants. So God bless her lil Louisiana A$S$$

16 minutes ago, humstarr said:

This isn't south america. Nobody has their moms last name here duh 

Gtfo of here with ur stupidity 

She still is a Bridges. 

The use of double surnames is legal in the US but not customary. 

Dumb American. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.