Tish and Brandi Cyrus talk Britney on their podcast: "I would be so scared... it makes me sad"

Their reaction when the woman says Britney...

Everybody knows something's wrong.

Britney can attack them like she did with the Osbourne, but that’s the public opinion of her right now. Not pure hate or "shady" remarks. It's just incredibly sad and worrisome what is going on... 

She can change all of this... if she wants.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

If people bring Britney up, they get hate. If they don’t it’s “why didn’t you speak up for Britney” can never win. They weren’t being rude here. Everyone’s thinking it, is Britney ok? If you aren’t asking yourself that question then are you ok? 🤣 Meanwhile Britney is posting packages of cheese and going on some angry rampage every week. She’s not ok and it’s ok to say that without getting hate. She needs some guidance 

I didn’t even know Brandi Cyrus existed before this thread, so I couldn’t really give a damn who she does or doesn’t talk about.

Britney doesn’t want these tramps to have her name in their mouths. She made that clear with her comments on the Osbornes.

Respectfully, these flops and their flop Poscast should give it up.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.