Britney’s “dancing” on IG..

*rant ahead*

Something I really don’t get is all the hate and vitriol she gets from the “dancing” clips she shares on her IG. First off, she’s said recently that she rarely dances on her IG. That tells me she knows the clips she shares don’t truly showcase her abilities as a dancer. Rather, it’s just a form of artistic expression and something that makes her happy. Can’t we let the girl just be happy? FYI, this is her when she wants to show off her dancing abilities. 

What do you guys think, does she still have her dancing skills in tact? Or has she truly lost all the talent she had? Discuss.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 4

When she said she rarely dances I got it as she rarely really dances and that most of the clips are from unusual moments (like she dances maybe at the most twice a week, or less?). But it might be what you said too.

Um, ok, there's the choreographed dance and the free styling. When I see her dancing on IG I see that as free styling too. Isn't it? It's what I love to do too, btw. And I don't think she lost passion for dance. I think she shows it there. Maybe for dance ON STAGE, in the business, etc.

I don't think she lost her abilities. I think she's just having fun on IG but people take it so seriously when she's just sharing how she gets pleasure by dancing once in a while on her days.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

Um, ok, there's the choreographed dance and the free styling. When I see her dancing on IG I see that as free styling too. Isn't it? I

Yea it’s freestyle babe, which in all honesty, she’s never been great at. She dances like nobody is watching (like we all do), except like 40 million ppl are watching lol.

I wish she would just shut everybody up, for once and for all. All in due time, I think.

• Love 3

I absolutely have no doubts that she still has it! Off course, nobody is able to dance like they used to dance in their 20's when they are now 42 but still...

Pieceofmeney is still better than 70% of what young pop girls can do right now!

I don't remember the exact sentence but it was something like "we are now living in a world where the crazy people call the normal ones, the crazy people!"

IG was in the first place, a social media were people used to post FUN stuff, until people get their brains smashed and thought that they were ALL a Beyoncé, a Kim K. or a Kylie... People now take this social media and THEMSELVES way too seriously.

Britney, on another hand, still do it for fun! And it's way more healthy to use it only that way! That's why it's alway make me laugh when they called her weird... Only the crazy ones think that every videos posted on IG should be a Superbowl Halftime performance or something!

80% of this society and all the people you can find on IG have their brains smashed, they'd rather live in a fake glamorous movie than in real life, WHERE YOU CAN HAVE FUN BY ONLY TWIRLING! They are the problem not Britney!

With a good choreographer she can kills it any freakin' time!!! 100%!!!

• Love 5
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

She hasn't lost it like those videos show. There were during the con and look how fluid she does them. If she get proper choreo I bet she could do it.

Agreed. Another thing she’s regained is her energy, which is a big part of dancing. She was overly medicated and robotic during the majority of the con years (minus the burst of energy she had during 2016-2018), so I wouldn’t judge her talent based off that alone.

Edited by Emil87

I think what Britney shows is to offend, she has not lost her dancing skills, the clip where she was wearing a white jacket, she looked incredible, her professional movements and her fierce look... she was flattered and removed it. .. so she doesn't remove the videos where she looks like she's never danced... after that moment as a fan, I understood that she doesn't want to be praised.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.