Britney spotted driving this weekend!

50 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I wish the monkey picture back :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She just ended this performance-

milan-italy-24102000-live-concert-of-bri

Period :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: thank you for reminding me of who i am.... Monkey shall prosper next :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

SHE LOOKS SO PRESENT AND BEAUTIFUL

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

She loves her SL's. She's had just about every single one they made since the start of her career. That one she's driving now is a 2017 SL63 AMG.

Always the same color too 

4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

You literally said she has a cervical lordos

Lordosis is the natural curvature of the cervical and lumbar regions of the spine.  Britney's has a perfectly healthy curvature in both regions which is unusual in a middle-aged person

Edited by Jassoe3
19 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

Lordosis is the natural curvature of the cervical and lumbar regions of the spine.  Britney's has a perfectly healthy curvature in both regions which is unusual in a middle-aged person

Ok, now it would be better to edit that comment to show what you mean :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well you said she’s been driving it for 20 years, not how long she’s had the car. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She’s been driving a white Mercedes for 20 yrs. How often she’s driven it doesn’t have anything to do with it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.