Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's wild that people seem to no be allowed to want her to be happy, or to say what was done to her is sad.

Britney was once the biggest star in the world, now she's online ranting about the Osbourne's and her criminal ex.

What was done to her was absolutely disgusting and yeah, in some way we all wish we could’ve helped out. And I truly would love to see her as happy as one person could possibly be. However, this behavior? It’s not the Britney I knew.

I get it, you get tired of keeping your mouth shut after a while, but…. Idk maybe I’m the one who needs to be in a conservatorship. Idk.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Xanax said:

What was done to her was absolutely disgusting and yeah, in some way we all wish we could’ve helped out. And I truly would love to see her as happy as one person could possibly be. However, this behavior? It’s not the Britney I knew.

I get it, you get tired of keeping your mouth shut after a while, but…. Idk maybe I’m the one who needs to be in a conservatorship. Idk.

Yeah, and if you look back when Britney is out there has been drama.

The housekeeper and motel incident.

The housekeeper and the window being rolled down for paps to take pics.

The drama at the restaurant with Scam.

Britney smoking in the spa and talking loudly.

Britney's been pulled over several times since she was freed.

The incident when she slapped herself and claimed she hit the floor which video evidence debunked.

Look at them in happier times.

Jack Osbourne, Britney Spears & Kelly Osbourne (01/13/03) [American Music  Awards] | Britney spears, Britney spears photos, Britney spears pictures

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, and if you look back when Britney is out there has been drama.

The housekeeper and motel incident.

The housekeeper and the window being rolled down for paps to take pics.

The drama at the restaurant with Scam.

Britney smoking in the spa and talking loudly.

The incident when she slapped herself and claimed she hit the floor which video evidence debunked.

Look at them in happier times.

Jack Osbourne, Britney Spears & Kelly Osbourne (01/13/03) [American Music  Awards] | Britney spears, Britney spears photos, Britney spears pictures

Kelly has always been a Britney supporter. With this photo, you can’t tell me anything less. If she thought they were “boring”, she wouldn’t have posed for this photo, nor would she have been in a dream sequence in the Osbourne’s Christmas special…. Are people forgetting that?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Xanax said:

Kelly has always been a Britney supporter. With this photo, you can’t tell me anything less. If she thought they were “boring”, she wouldn’t have posed for this photo, nor would she have been in a dream sequence in the Osbourne’s Christmas special…. Are people forgetting that?

I was about to say the same thing Kelly is a fan of Britney's and liked Brit more than X Tina, even til this day Kelly follows Britney on IG.

I remember that Christmas special too, on one side Britney seems to now want people to feel bad for her or think she's a victim then on the other hand she gets angry when people don't speak, and angry when they do speak. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I was about to say the same thing Kelly is a fan of Britney's and liked Brit more than X Tina, even til this day Kelly follows Britney on IG.

I remember that Christmas special too, on one side Britney seems to now want people to feel bad for her or think she's a victim then on the other hand she gets angry when people don't speak, and angry when they do speak. 

It literally is a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. Like… Sis, pick a struggle. You want us to speak out or no?

She could’ve been doing so much good: helping others in conservatorships, going to DC to congress or the Capitol like she said she would like to do. But no… That restaurant incident with Sam was my first red flag….

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Xanax said:

It literally is a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. Like… Sis, pick a struggle. You want us to speak out or no?

She could’ve been doing so much good: helping others in conservatorships, going to DC to congress or the Capitol like she said she would like to do. But no… That restaurant incident with Sam was my first red flag….

You're right dammed if you do and dammed if you don't, in the end hopefully Britney will get happier, and I think most people want her to do well.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You're right dammed if you do and dammed if you don't, in the end hopefully Britney will get happier, and I think most people want her to do well.

Of course we all want that for her! 

• Love 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

omg, 15 pages! And surprise, surprise at who the top commenters are :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Period GIF by MOODMAN

Gurllll u already knowww!!! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Now were wer u :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

U was missed here :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

dont forget to ask salty people here to 'kindy f off'  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We are also learning they love to be felt sorry for. Tell em how sorry u are for them to be them :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Period GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, thankunext said:

Even if they did, they still need to shut the f up. I hate when people are using Britney for likes/views/listeners. They, especially the Osburns, are not worthy

You must shop at Delulu Lemon, don’t you?

21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Apparently that dream special was ozzy being a creep wanting to sleep with her so no thanks

2 hours ago, krizzzy said:

Well she obviously doesn't feel like people should feel sorry for her, so it comes off as rude & alludes that something's wrong with her.. so YES of course she doesn't like that – are you people too close-minded to see things her perspective? 

She changes her perspective weekly which can be confusing 

• Like 1
Just now, Popprincess19 said:

Apparently that dream special was ozzy being a creep wanting to sleep with her so no thanks

It wasn't real his wife was there it was all for the Christmas special funny how Ozzy can't act out this dream sequence, yet Britney can go online talking about swimming with Gwen Stefani's husband, kissing Ben when he's married to J. LO and continue to lust over Brad Pitt. People find it creepy Britney get's noode in public and in front of employees allegedly.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.