Britney Drags Mom Lynne and Sister Jamie Lynne: "All I Can Say Is Fam You Guys Enjoying My Beach House"

Sadly she’s trying to make them look bad by saying something that isn’t true. Unfortunately she knows that delusional fans will eat it up and attack them (hello exhale) but the general public knows.

I was thinking yesterday JL will clarify that they are staying in their own place, and yep she just posted an update on the hotel. 

Anyone would do the same thing if someone publicly accusing you of something you weren’t doing. 

Edited by katiespears
2 hours ago, woodlandsriver said:

Excellent suggestion, and I truly hope Britney sells Serenity, has ironclad Advance Directives blocking every leech involved with the conservatorship from ever again acting as her agent or having any access to her money & travels the world until she finds better people than those she's been stuck with most of her life.  

Serenity was a gift. It's on lynne's name. Britney can't sell it. But she can stop paying serenity's bills. Which I hope she will. It's judas leech turn to help mama pay bills. She also has a son. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, katiespears said:

Sadly she’s trying to make them look bad by saying something that isn’t true. Unfortunately she knows that delusional fans will eat it up and attack them (hello exhale) but the general public knows.

I was thinking yesterday JL will clarify that they are staying in their own place, and yep she just posted an update on the hotel. 

Anyone would do the same thing if someone publicly accusing you of something you weren’t doing. 

Reasonable enough, but why splice in photos clearly taken at Destin beach with the new ones taken at the hotel on the other beach?  Looks like button-pushing to me, and it's especially vile since those shots would have been taken when Britney was being held prisoner and medically tortured in that "facility" for months.

5 hours ago, woodlandsriver said:

Reasonable enough, but why splice in photos clearly taken at Destin beach with the new ones taken at the hotel on the other beach?  Looks like button-pushing to me, and it's especially vile since those shots would have been taken when Britney was being held prisoner and medically tortured in that "facility" for months.

They are all from the same beach trip at the same time… you can literally see the beach umbrellas from the hotel in the video of her and the younger daughter in the water. Also the little girl would’ve been what 1 years old when Britney was in the facility? Either she’s a really big 1 year old or…. Some of y’all  just make up anything to make things dramatic. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.