Britney Drags Mom Lynne and Sister Jamie Lynne: "All I Can Say Is Fam You Guys Enjoying My Beach House"

Britney's post:

"In world so miraculous all I can say is fam you guys enjoying my beach house !!!??? Dream on you innocent beautiful human beings 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 !!!"

Jamie Lynn's posts at the beach:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9c080PAN7l/?igsh=dGk5ejV6NmpkbWhu

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9czTSvAF54/?igsh=MW0ybXVtejhmMXU5cg==

Article about Jamie Lynn at the beach:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Zoey 101 star, 33, took to Instagram on Monday to share snaps of her day in the sun with her family.

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
Just now, Honeymoon said:

Britney, just go out there and kick them all out :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Interesting she said "Dream on you innocent beautiful human beings" sounds like she's angry they're out having a great time when she got no justice.

Rosenfraud got his $5 million, it's like the anger against Diddy he was out on his jets and traveling with his allegations and it made people angry they live their lives with no repercussions yet.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Are they actually staying in a house that’s owned by Britney? If so what on earth is stopping her from removing them from it? If they have no legal right to be there I mean. 

It looks like they're vacationing in Serenity in Florida which is a beach home that Britney owns.

• Love 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

It looks like they're vacationing in Serenity in Florida which is a beach home that Britney owns.

I want them out NOW:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

So if they don’t have the right-own ship legally to be there, I swear to god I am making some calls so they can get evicted :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

bep :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:BEEP

• Like 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Are they actually staying in a house that’s owned by Britney? If so what on earth is stopping her from removing them from it? If they have no legal right to be there I mean. 

It could be Britney just assuming it, but we know Jamie Lynne has lied several times.

• Like 1

It might be frustrating now but Britney told the truth about JL, Lynne and others in her book.
Britney is an icon and future generations will read her book and know her story.
I would be surprised if people even know who JL is in few years so we don't need to see her face for long.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Ok well as @Gutterguppy said that might be the one in Destin, but if it IS the one owned by Britney then she needs to get them out of there asap!! There’s no legal right for them to be in there surely? 

3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Her Destin Condo was sold in 2022 

WWW.BROWSEDESTIN.COM

Recently sold condo in in Regency Towers formerly owned by Britney Spears. Quick sale by Niki Noblin, agent at Destin Real Estate.

They're not vacationing on Britney's home. I honestly think Britney's just mad they're having a good time and I could not care less about them :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.